+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: adoption of a baby girl

Hi, i am 35 years old and single. please guide me, am i eligible to adopt a baby? what are the criteria for adoption of a baby? is it necessary to marry fro adoption?

please guide
    ^o)

> jmenaka wrote:

> Hi, i am 35 years old and single. please guide me, am i eligible to adopt a baby? what are the criteria for adoption of a baby? is it necessary to marry fro adoption?

please guide
    ^o)

y not you can als adopt the baby if interested please call me in this number +919444128369

Smile Hi Menaka

[QUOTE=jmenaka;159711]Hi, i am 35 years old and single. please guide me, am i eligible to adopt a baby? what are the criteria for adoption of a baby? is it necessary to marry fro adoption?

please guide
    ^o)[/QUOTE]

You can adopt and you are eligible for adoption.

You can adopt and you are eligible for adoption.

Thumbs up you can definetly adopt

Hi,
    You can definetly adopt the baby. You can contact adoption agency recognised by women and child devt dept in your town. they will provide you all the details and proceedure about the adoption.

You can find more details about the adoption in http://cara.nic.in/ad_procedure_in_country.htm

All the best

Hi Menaka,
    I really appreciate your interest. You can adopt the baby. There are many orphanages and adoption agencies. You can adopt a baby from there. Recently I visit to different orphanages. There are girl and boys children as well. They looking for the support in different modes.

seeking very Dark or DARK Skinned Twin boys or single boy who will be born by

[
    This is for pradeepchristudoss1974

In past i see that you have contacts in this area. We are seeking Twin boys or single boy who will be born by or before Nov or Dec 2011. MUSt come from DARK skinned to VERY DARk parents. We have had 4 mis-attepmts with surrogacy in the past 2 years trying for twin boys

Smile How to adopt a child

International adoptions are arranged through the help of private agencies. Unlike domestic adoptions in Canada and the US where you have the option of searching for a child yourself, with overseas adoptions you have to leave everything up to your agency. Many provide a full range of pre- and post-adoptive services, and work with more than one country.
    Before choosing an agency, you need to choose a country from which to adopt. Keep in mind that although new doors are opening all the time, not every country overseas allows foreigners to adopt from within its borders. In recent years, the most popular source of overseas infants for Canadians has been China, Russia, Vietnam, and Korea.

Surrogate Mother

If you are looking for a good, clean, hygienic, educated, good looking and smart surrogate mother who would give birth to a beautiful baby to complete your family, then please e-mail your details to surrogatemotherindia@ gmail.com

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Infants & Baby Care
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed