+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Eligibility Criteria for Indian Police Service Examination(IPS)

Eligibility Criteria for Indian Police Service Examination(IPS)

Can any body tells me what is the eligibility criteria for Indian Police Service Examination ?

dear information seeker,

the eligibility criteria for joining the Indian police Services is that an aspirant should be a minimum garduate from a recognised university or a college in India. He/She should be 21years to 30 yrs of age at the time of appearing in the UPSC held Civil Services Examination.

The UPSC stands for union public service commision. This body is responsible for conducting various union level examination. Of them one is the Indian Civil Services Examination, held each year. The examination is a Three tier process. The priliminary examination is objective in nature. it is a day process and held each other in the month of May. In August the resulte are declared and the successful candidates are called for appearing in the Mains examination, which is spread in the months of october and November. In december the UPSC brings out a notification for the next years examination. In March your Main examination result is declared. April-May you are called for the interviews...Selected,you dont have to reappera in the next Preliminary.... so best of luck and focus straight on success.. :)

Where Do I Can Get Coaching For IPS Exams

I am in T.Y. B. Com in S. K. Somaiya College , Mumbai. I want to become a IPS. Can you please tell me from where should I start and what efforts should I make to crack the IPS exam ? Where can I get the exam forms ? What is the portion ?

hi shrikantdeshmukh

Indian Police Service Examination is organized by UPSC. You can get information bulletin from UPSC...

Btech IT is eligibility for IPS

Yes, anyone who is a graduate is eligible to appear for IPS. Hence a person who is Btech IT is eligible for IPS.

Can i appeared IPS Exam. I Am B.A. M.A. Pass. Marks of Per 46%

max. age limit is 30 years in apperaing CIVIL services for General category...

Where Do I Can Get Coaching For IPS Exams

if you live in Delhi, then there are various good institutes offers coaching of IAS. Rao's Academy is one of them...

best of luck ! !

|-) hi. Sir,

This is Ankur Yadav n wants to know the best books of Priliminary exam of IAS & IPS. And name of the coaching centers/Academy in Delhi. Plz sir, send an E-mail in my I.D. Thank u very much.... Okay, Bye n take care....... |-)

Sir,

I'm really sorry, coz i have not mentioned my e-mail address above.

My E-mail Address is :- [email]mr.ankur_kaushal21@rediffmail.com[/email]. Plz send me ur suggestions.

I am persuing degree in electronics & telecommunication(3rd year)
    I want to prepare for the IPS exams. So i want more information about this exams & tutions.
    Please kindly send me your reply.

Dear Sir
    with due regards i would like to know about the syllabus of UPSC exam and is there any difference in the syllabus of IAS IPS IFS.On what basis one gets admitted into IPS IFS IAS ,IF One gets higher marks in one subject or it depens on the aggregate.I also want latest information about the UPSC exam.i will be very thankful.
    sheetal kaul

Dear Sir,
    I am Prateek. Kindly can you tell me there is any criteria regarding percentage of degree or P.G. degree's percentage?

hello sir,
    i am srinivas B.TECH(it)
    am i eligible for IPS
    i want to know the difference in syllabus in (IPS)

hello sir,
    i am srinivas B.TECH(it)
    am i eligible for IPS
    i want to know the difference in syllabus in (IPS)

what is the physical appearance criteria(minimum height,weight).hope i get the reply as soon as possible.

COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGG(Final year) ELIGIBLITY FOR IPS

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Jobs & Career
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed