+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Adoption Agencies In India

Hi everybody,

I have seen many threads here on the forum about people wanting to adopt. While most people seem genuine, there are some who seem to be treating adoption as a game. Adoption is not a simple issue where you go to a shop and choose a baby. Please go through a proper Adoption Agency in your area. There are agencies which are recognized and registered by the Govt of India. Please contact them if you want to know anything about adopting or if you want to adopt a baby and they will guide you through the whole process and match you with a suitable baby.

Please don't deal with unscrupulous agents if you want to adopt. They could be dealing in Child Trafficking and you might end up being arrested, traumatized, out of money and no baby.

The following link has the list of Adoption Agencies in different Zones of India:

[url]http://www.indiachildren.com/adoption/agencies.htm[/url]

@ Mods

Thanks a lot!!!

Thanks
    Sir But Some Body Says Me These Center Are Doing Business !!!!!
    And They Take More Then Four To Five Years Also

Due To These Reasons We Are Not Going At Govt. Adoption Center

Raj27774,

Kya aapne khud in centres mein jaa kar kisi se baat kari hai? Yeh sab centres business nahi kar sakte inke paas log upne unwanted babies chhor (leave them) jate hain. In babies ko ek suitable ghar mile, is liye thora time lagta hai adoption process ko pura hone mein. Thori kuch adoptive parents ki checking karni parti hai - unse baat kar ke pata karna parta hai ki woh baby adopt karne ke liye suitable hain ki nahin. Koi bhi jaa kar yeh keh satka hai ki mujhe ek baby chahiye per kya woh is kabil hai ki woh ek baby ko sahi tarah se paal sake - yeh sab centre ko dekhna parta hai. Isleye thora time lagta hai.

Aap niraash na hoyein - toosri agencies (shown on the list) ko mil sakte hain. Delhi mein bahut saari agencies hain, agar ek nahi suitable hai to doosri se contact kar lein.

people say that v wud liek to adopt a child with humanity.But to be frank,they are treated as servants in home , making them as sex workers and making thier life hell.

> vijetha_198 wrote:

> people say that v wud liek to adopt a child with humanity.But to be frank,they are treated as servants in home , making them as sex workers and making thier life hell.
    ---------------------------------
    Hi vijetha what you say is unfortunately right. There are lots of paedophile gangs with a large international network and they are becoming very slick in their evil business. Its a shame as some adoption agencies do not follow up the cases of the adopted children to find out how they are doing in life once they are out of the adoption agency care. And society is becoming more and more depraved and cruel towards these adopted kids.

i want to adopt a male new born child 09911926098
    [email]manav_arora1987@yahoo.com[/email]

Dont want to wait more

We wish to adopt a baby Girl in Delhi but after registering with so many adoption agencies since 2 years, now we have been told that we have to wait for four years for the baby!!! Me and my husband are both Indian citizens, very well settled in our lives and have been married for eight years. We only wish to parent a cute little baby. We both are fit and fine.
    rvii@rediffmail.com
    Last edited by srviii; 01-22-2011 at 06:12 PM. Reason: error in email address

Smile Advise

Hi Thanks for giving such a wonderful news,but I want to confirm one thing that you visiting on this site or not.

want to adopt a baby boy of 0-6 months in delhi..

hi, we are a married couple in delhi, well settled.. want to adopt a baby boy of 0-6 month.. anywhere from india.. pls mail at girdharmeera@gmail.com..

Thumbs down Need to adopt a babyboy with age 0-6 months

Hi, I and mywife decided to adopt a child after nt getting a child even after 5-6 yrs of our marriage. Pls reply to icare_u2003@yahoo.co.in if you know any child available for adoption nearby Lucknow or Delhi ...We have left all our hopes to get a child, pls help us..

nothing too crazy

hi

Hi, We are looking to adopt a baby boy, this should be confidential to my family members, can anybody help us.........

overseas adoption

hi, my husband and I are indians we currently live in the UK and am looking to adopt a baby girl can any one provide on guidance on the process?
    Thanks
    Maggie

Adoption

Hi ,

You are right ... there are people who want to adopt a baby but all of them are not fake. Sincerely We want to adopt a baby we are marreid for 10 yrs. me and my hubby well settled and fit and fine.

adopt a new born child

[QUOTE=RupalR;239192]Hi ,

You are right ... there are people who want to adopt a baby but all of them are not fake. Sincerely We want to adopt a baby we are marreid for 10 yrs. me and my hubby well settled and fit and fine.[/QUOTE]

if still interested, pls post your email id

Smile need to adopt a newborn baby

[QUOTE=kmusc;259846]if still interested, pls post your email id[/QUOTE]

Hi,

I am Garima Das wanna adopt a newborn baby pls. Help mail id. garimadas1978@gmail.com

Regards,
    Garima

Lightbulb Child adoption in Pune

I have been to Sofosh in Pune. They told me to wait for 2 years just to get my number in queue to see the baby.

Every week I see news in Paper that so many new born kids are being left by parents on the streets. Why can't these agencies get the kids from Nothern states where not that many people want to adopt a kid.

Please help me find a legal agency where I don't have to wait that long.

Thanks

hello All,

As they have told you to wait for few days just wait na.. Aajkal sabh jaga pe yehi dhandha karrein hain so legally adoption milna toh bohath hi mushkil hain.. iss samay par aapo sabar karna hi hoga!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Infants & Baby Care
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed