+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: share ur life's worst punishment... mine was murga punishment...

when i was in grade 9th, i failed a math test and the teacher already told us that whoever will fail the test she will make her murga for the whole day.. so as i failed the test.. so teacher called em along with the other students who failed the test infront of the class and spanked on our hands 10 times.. 5 on each hands and then asked us JAO KONE MAIN JAA KAR MURGA BANO "go in da corner and become a murga" so we became standing murga for about 30-45 mins and whenever our hips come dowm, the teacher hit us on our bottocks with a steal scale... when her class was over she took all the MURGA STUDENTS out of the class and ordered us to become sitting murga infront of the class.. we were in tht position for about 2 hours and every now n then she also beated us 10-15 times on our bottocks... she then agve us a break for about 20-25 mins then asked us to do a murga parade and even make sounds like a murga for about 15-20 mins.. then after tht she asked us to raise our hands.. then she came upto all the students 1 by 1 and gave thema gud ear twist.. we almost screamed.. when she came to me i cried n begged for forgiveness so she gave me 4 additional slaps because i was crying.. then she said tht if these tests are not signed by ur parents tommorow then i will make u murga tomorrow in the assembley...
    i showed my test to my mom and i knew she wud give me punishment.. so when i showed her the test she got soo angry tht she gave me a ear twist and slapped me on my face and then asked me to do 25 situps and then ordered me to go in da korner and become a murga facing the wall for about 45 mins and then she asked me JAO LAWN MAIN JAA KAR DHOOP MAIN KAAN PAKAR KAI KHARI HO JAO "go inn da garden and hold ur ears in the sun" when my dad came he asked what happend cauz it was a normal routine tht i do sumthin wrong and my mom makes me murga or asks me to hold ear and go in da garden... my mom is veryyyyy strict...... so my mom told my da about failin the test so my dad also got angry and he asked me to do situps 50 times and then he asked me to go in my room........
    my mom is more strict than my dad... once i dun remember what happend and she made me murga nad some guests came so i stood up and i was going in my room to complete my punishment, so my mom got pissed and asked me Y DID U GET UP i said guests came so i was going in my room to become a murga.. she twisted my ear and slapped me and said DID I ASK YOU TO GET UP...... AB TUM TABLE PAR GUESTS KAI SAAMNAI MURGA BANO GI AUR TUMHARI SAZA KA TIME BHI DOUBLE HO GAYA HAI.... so i was in tht position infront of the guests for a longggggggg time... oh god.. sooooo embarrissing.... :-(
    then the next day i went to my tution class.. my tution teacher asked for my test and i was veryy scared to show her cauz i knew she wud give me veryy harsh punishments.. so when i showed her my test she hit me with a wodden stick a couple of times and then she asked me to becum a murga for about half an hour with my bottocks straight up and whenevr my bottocks went down she hit me wid a stick.. n then she asked me to raise my hands and take a chair position.. oh my god i cant even tell u tht punishment is soooooo hard. i cried n begged her for forgiveness but she didnt....if my hands came down she beats me with the stick on myhands 2-3 times.. she said U FAILED DA TEST AB TUMHAI SAZA TO MILE GI AUR TUTION KAI TIME KAI BAAD BHI TUMHAI SAZA MILTI RAHAI GI... after tht punishmnet she twisted my ears veryy hardly and gave me 3-4 hard slaps on my face.. my face was allll red.. like a tomato... after tht she said AB TUM MURGA BANKAI CHAKKAR LAGAO IS POORAI KAMRAI KA AUR KUKDO KU KARO ... for about 10-15 mins...... but thank god all the other tution students went..... and then for about 30 mins i was holding my hear with my 1 leg up facing the wall... her THAPPAR were veryy hard.. din main taarai nazar aa jaatai thai... then i did 50 sit ups and she slapped me on my face again 4-5 times.................
    thank god after tht i never got this severe punishment.... but yeah my mom still makes me murga ya wo kaan pakar kai kone main khara karwati hain if i dun listen to her or i do sumthin wrong...
    so did u guys get any punishments??????

Hi ashar hina
    Yaar I feel sorry for you!!! Kitni taraf se punishment mila!!! But I cant stop laughing as well because your post has brought back many memories of my school times as well which includes Murga banna plus khare scale se fingers per marna. yaar that was the most painful of all punishments.

Incidently, Maths was a problem for me too but it was mainly because the teacher was a saddo - she used to bring a chadi (stick) which used be freshly taken off from one of the trees in the school and it would be lacheeli - imagine being hit with that on your ankles -it used to leave marks on our ankles. So is teacher ke darr se jo kuch bhi aata tha voh bhi bhul jaate the and then chari se maar khaate the.

Thank God now students dont get corporal punishment in schools because some teachers can be really cruel and it can leave a lasting impression on a child.

ROTFL...!!!

In my school i was never asked to become MURGA... but knees down... hands up... hands up outside the class...
    or standing on the bench ( is it really a punishment?...for me it was really cool..i never used to take it like a punishment :) ).... then yes...scales on the hand....these were a very routine punishments for me...

but the one which i can never forget is being slapped by the girl who i eve-teased when i was in 7th grade!!...
    that was the first and the last time i eve-teased any girl in my life :)

ys RUBY RUBY thank god we dont get these kinda punishments IN SKOOL cauz we r living abraod... but i still get these kinda punishments by my mom...im really scared of her... if i dun do gud in a test... teacher doesnt say anythin but my mom slaps me and gives me punishment.. and her most common is JAO KONE MAIN JAA KAR MURGA BANO... but i think it worked 4 me cauz now i usually dun do bad in tests or exams.. after murga punishment my mom's most common punishment is JAO DEEWAR KI TARAF MUN KARKAI KAAN PAKAR KAI PORAI DIN KAI LIYE KHARI HO JAO AUR SAR NEECHO RAKKHO.. UPAR BILKUL MAT DEKHNA... but i dun consider tht as a punishment cauz she doesnt give tht punishment to me for da whole day and its such a easy punishment but still its embarrissing if u get this punishment infront of the guests...|-)... ryt??? trust me if shez mad at sumthin she doesnt listen 2 me.. she doesnt even care about the guests.. she jus gives punishment infront of them..
    once i remember here in canada... i lied to my mom and i went to club wid my frnds n my mom got to knw about tht.. when i got home.. she was sooooo mad at me that she slapped me 3-4 times on my face and twisted my ears and scold me... and then she asked me to do 50 situps infront of her and on every situp i had to say... I WILL NEVER LIE TO U.. and that was not it.. she then ordered me KONE MAIN JAA KAR FORAN MURGA BANO WITH UR BUTTS STRAIGHT UP... and whenver my butts came down she spanked me with a scale... i was in da standing murga position for 20 mins and then for about an hour i was in da sitting murga posture... and then she said I WILL PUNISH U A LOT TONITE THT U WILL THINK 100 TIMES B4 U LL LIE TO ME ABOUT GOIN TO CLUB.. cauz in muslim familes it skinda bad if a gurl goes to a club... so after tht she asked me to raise my hands up for about 30 mins and then for about 30 mins she said KONE MAIN JAO AUR KAAN PAKAR KAI KHARI HO JAO DEEWAR KI TARAF MUN KARKAI.........
    but u knw i still go to the clubs but my plans are just toooooo gud now.. she never finds out tht im in da club.. enjoyin.. but sumwhere i have this DAR in my heart tht if my mom finds out then wo to mujhai poorai 24 hours kai liye hi murga bana dein gi.. n it cud b possible tht infront of guests...
    trust me im being honest.. my mom is strict.. usually asain familes are veryyy strict about studies and specially about goin to clubs and all tht....

LOL Hina , your Mom is really strict!!! but she has your wellbeing at heart! Yeh sab punishments humey bahut mil chuke hain. I come from a biggish family - One of my sisters who is 3 years older to me and my brother who is one year older to me and I used to get into all sorts of shaitaniyan and phir hume khoob maar parti thee.

Esp in the summer hols when india mein itni garmi hoti hai we used to sneak out to play in the burning dhoop. our mom would darken all the windows to stop sun light coming in during the day and AC laga ke she wanted us to either play inside or after lunch have a siesta, but we three would sneak out quietly and play and our cheeks would literally burn with the heat. Then mom would realise and we used to get a big telling off and no icecream or mangoes for desserts!!! Can you believe that - no icecream or mangoes!!!

The other thing we were strictly forbidden was to buy icecream from the vendors - we would completely disregard it - and enjoy our icecreams , probably made of dirty water and eat them out in the dhoop - and that orange or strawberry lolly would leave its colour on our lips - another reason for punishment!!! our home punishments were not harsh as yours but yeah we did get all the "stand in the corner, facing the wall etc."

And yeah I can understand the embarrassment in front of guests - we used to put on our most doleful expressions and the guests would usually beg on our behalf for us to be let off and mom would not have a choice but to let us off!!

Yeah Asian families want their children to study all the time but kids are smart they manage to find ways out to do their stuff - nevermind if it ends up in becoming a murga or situps or haanth uppar karke khare ho jana. its all fun yaar!! But I tell you all that punishment has not harmed us at all - in fact it has helped us to be disciplined and well mannered people.

> Sameer10 wrote:

> ROTFL...!!!

In my school i was never asked to become MURGA... but knees down... hands up... hands up outside the class...
    or standing on the bench ( is it really a punishment?...for me it was really cool..i never used to take it like a punishment :) ).... then yes...scales on the hand....these were a very routine punishments for me...

but the one which i can never forget is being slapped by the girl who i eve-teased when i was in 7th grade!!...
    that was the first and the last time i eve-teased any girl in my life :)

-----------------------------------

Hi Sam

What do you mean you never became a murga!!!! What a shame - you have missed out on a very important part of school if you never become a murga!!! Just because you missed it in school , you should make up for it now by becoming a murga everyday for maybe 10 minutes so that you can have solidarity with us!!!

oh yeah mujhe bhi kaan pakar kar bench par khade hone wala punishment bahut milta the. and the other kids khoob hanste the hum naughty kids per, which sometimes led to childish fights after the period was over!!!

Really yaar we had so much fun in school and now all the memories are coming back. I spoke to my brother this afternoon and reminded him of some of our naughtiness and how we got thrashed by our mom and even by our granny - and we had a real laugh.

I am trying to imagine the eve teasing scenario and the slap LOL LOL LOL !!!!!!!

hey ruby.. yeah i knw those punsihments did nah harm me.. it made me a better human being but stil if u think about it its sooooo shameful to become a murga... mujhai bahat sharam aati hai jab bhi main murga banti hoon.... and specially agar meri mom mujhai guests kai saamnai kehti hain kai jao kone main jaa akr murga bano then i have no choice except becoming a murga cauz i knw if i deny tht she will make me do murga parade infront of the guests ya to phir kuch aur bhi harsh saza...
    n yeah sameer.. u never became a murga.. too bad..... u missed this.. but inface its gud.. its soooo embarrissing to becum a murga.,. but seriuosly when i think about it.. tht when i became a murga in skool i laugh at this.. gud memories...

so ruby ur parents never made u murga at home??? lucky u.... how many times were u made murga in ur life?? i was made a lottt of time and still sumtimes... now not tht much but still sumtimes when i do sumthing reallyyyyy reallyyy wrong... my mom makes me murga and standing in da corner with my face towards the wall is still common in my house...

Guys,

Very good to hear your experience, but I am still at school, so tell me what should I do to escape such punishments.
    I constantly get murgha punishment and in front of other students ot other people so plz let me know, my madam punish me online as well in front of other people.

Plz advise me on [email]kjasim54@yahoo.co.uk[/email]

i cud only suggest to be obidient so tht u wud nah get such punishments..... i knw its veryy veryy embarrassing to becum a murga infron of others.... u shud be thankful that u only get murga punishment at skool.. i get this punishment at home also.... even now also... my mom is veryy strict.... she makes me murga n even asks me to do murga parade.. which is extreamly embarrassing..... when shez pissed on even small things she jus orders me... JOA KONE MAIN JAO AUR MURGA BAN JAO... DEEWAR KI TARAF MUN AUR HIPS BILKUL SEEDHAI... n if i cudnt be balanced... she hits me wid a steel scale... actually u knw last month i failed my test and i dint showed it to my mom n my mom get to knw about my test.... so she got soo soooo sooo pissed that she grabbed my ears n twisted it sooooo badly and slapped my face 4-5 times n it was reallyyy hard... my cheeks went red.... n then she scolded me and then she said.... LIVING ROOM MAIN MURGA BANKAI 5 CHAKKAR LAGAO... AUR KUKDO KU KARO.... n my living room is soooo big... it was soo hard 4 me to be in balance.. she also canned my butts uncountable times because it was sooo hard to stay in balance.... n then she said 100 TIMES UTTHAK BAITHAK KARO and then she allowed me to rest for like 10 mins and then she ordered me DEEWAR KI TARAF MUN KAR KAI MURGA BAN JAO... but thankgod it was sitting murga... i was in that position for almost 4-5 hours but sitting murga is not tooo bad.. i can tolerate that cauz i ve been in tht murga situation manyyyy times......and sum guests came also n my mom told them the whole story tht y did she make me murga... so as 4 ur question.... i wud suggest tht jus obey wat ur teachers say..... work hard... n jus b thankful tht u dun get murga punishment at home.....

unforgettable worst punishment in school days

Hey its very common that students get punishments during school days, I am a student who had taken maximum level of punishments in my school days, and yeah I feel funny for the punishments that was given to me. One of the worst punishment that I had got during my school days is kneeling down in front of the principal room, that too on the muddy floor, OMG that was a horrible one and of course I felt it so funny, after sometime I was feeling drowsy and fell on the ground, from that day my class teacher stopped punishing me this indeed was a lesson for the teachers.

I felt really sad hearing your punishment story. In my childhood even I used to get punishment for not doing homework but not to the level of yours. Infact I would say that in your case it is almost like a torture. How could you tolerate such a pain without fighting back. But anyways I would like to say that you are a strong person.

Life teaches through bit and large amount of punishment to perfect us. But whatever the phase of punishment we think each experience regarded to be the worst. Usually the school nightmares of getting punished for not following rules and not getting the work done always remains imprint in our memory. I used to be silent in the class even at the absence of the teacher. But one day when the whole class students were making loud noise in absence of the teacher the principal entered unknowingly. Made everyone stand up and was rewarded with cane lashes. It was the worst experience for me as to deserve something worse I should have behaved worst like the others.

[QUOTE=RubyRuby;161957]Hi ashar hina
    Yaar I feel sorry for you!!! Kitni taraf se punishment mila!!! But I cant stop laughing as well because your post has brought back many memories of my school times as well which includes Murga banna plus khare scale se fingers per marna. yaar that was the most painful of all punishments.

Incidently, Maths was a problem for me too but it was mainly because the teacher was a saddo - she used to bring a chadi (stick) which used be freshly taken off from one of the trees in the school and it would be lacheeli - imagine being hit with that on your ankles -it used to leave marks on our ankles. So is teacher ke darr se jo kuch bhi aata tha voh bhi bhul jaate the and then chari se maar khaate the.

Thank God now students dont get corporal punishment in schools because some teachers can be really cruel and it can leave a lasting impression on a child.[/QUOTE]

Hi Ruby...I am able to remember all the punishments which I got in school, home, tutions. It has long list -

Beating with stick on palms, knuckles, legs.
    Beating with scale
    Beating with belt
    Beating with water pipe
    Murga
    Site-ups
    Ear Twisting
    Putting pencil between fingers....

Would love to know ur list as well

I got very few punishment in my school...

My teacher always used to make us read the lesson.. She never teach us..All she used to do is just she make us read lesson and ask us "Whether you understud or not??".. We all will say "Yes understud".. Becaus even if she teaches no one will understand..
    Yaah .. She used to make us read the lesson.. At a point she will stop and ask some 1 else to start reading wherever the previous person has stopped.. If he/ she dint concentrated then teacher used to slap them.. Make them knee down..

If our homework is not completed, she would tell our PT sir and make us to run in the ground..
    Or she make to stand under the sun..

Sometimes she used to write a complait in our daily diary and ask us to bring parent's signature..

I used to take home tuition...
    My punishment was if a student dint completed his homework then I would make him to complete his homework in tuition and wud threaten him that if portion is not completed then its ur responsibility..
    Or I wud call their parents..
    Or I wud ask them stand in a corner and make them read whatever they have not completed reading..

I never used to beat any student..

Ashar aap ka email address kya hy? i would like to email U. Plz provide

sallam Ashar...

Dear aap ki kahani sun k bahut afsos howa. Ye aaj sey kitney arsa pehly ki baat hy aor aap ka email address kya hy?
    Last edited by PersonaTk; 12-03-2012 at 12:56 PM. Reason: m new

Hi i would like to share my experience here with all, I was in my 10th grade and we had our exams coming up..! and all my teachers started...! give lots of home works and one of teachers gave the previous years question papers and she gave us 3 days time to complete it and she had said said she will give a sudden test and if we fail in that test for the punishment we had to write the same papers 10 times each..! i was one among others to score low marks in maths. i failed in the test she gave and i had to write the math papers for 10 times..! and in my final exam i got 53 in maths..! i will never forget my math teachers ever in my life..! i got 53 marks in math just coz of her and her punishments..!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Education in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed