+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How often do Indian couples have sex in their married life?

I am originally from New Delhi and have been living in US for past 10 years so I do not know much about how society has been in India for last 10 years. I go there to visit every 2 years but it is hard to grasp how things are changing there so that is why I am asking this question.

I am getting married through an arrange marriage to a girl in Punjab in Nov. I met her when i was there during my last visit. I have been talking to her for few months, we talk 2 to 3 times a week and I am the one who calls as she never calls me but she does talk to me when I call. I am concerned that she might not like sex or object to it after some time in marriage.

1. How often do husband and wife have sex in India in a week? I know it is different for everyone, just want to know if you know of any info on this?

2. Whenever we talk, we just talk about general topics, nothing much about romance, sex or love. Should I bring it up and how? or leave it to share after marriage?

This is what concerns me:

[url]http://www.sukh-dukh.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=35571[/url]

[url]http://www.sukh-dukh.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=16891[/url]

[url]http://www.sukh-dukh.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=33966&p=1[/url]

> jack5100nv wrote:

1. How often do husband and wife have sex in India in a week? I know it is different for everyone, just want to know if you know of any info on this?

2. Whenever we talk, we just talk about general topics, nothing much about romance, sex or love. Should I bring it up and how? or leave it to share after marriage?
    --------------------------------------------

1. It all depends on the sex drive of each individual and in a marriage the partners' desire to satisfy each other's need. I don't have any statistics about how often Indian husbands and wives have sex but usually they are at it more during the initial years of marriage and it gradually declines with years - it does not completely stop, but the frequency is less.

When people are younger, in their twenties - its more like lust, from the thirties onwards it is more sensual , passionate and erotic.

2. Yes you should bring it up now. I have answered this in your other post in the Women's forum.

Here is a question for you jack5100nv.....How often do husband and wife have sex in Nevada or in USA?
    Examples you gave for what worries you are every where. Human beings are basically same does not matter where they live. I hope you don,t think that people in USA don,t have any marriage or sex problems. You may very well aware of percentage marriages in USA breaks down every year.
    So instead of worrying about whether your wife will have sex with you or not, You should think about what should you do to be a good understanding husband. How to create love relationship with your wife and how to handle problems in your relationship you and your wife will have time to time. Sex may be 10 - 15 minutes activity during a day. You have more impotent 23.30 hour to be in love with your wife.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed