+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Gift ideas for Boyfriend

My boyfriend has turned 21 and I am really stuck for gift ideas. What gift should I give him?

I think I will give him a CD for a hit song for every year that he had been alive, that is with 21 hit songs.

He really likes music, and each song mean something special to him.

How is the idea? I would like any more suggestions.

Nice idea. Add one beautiful card along with that

Good idea,I think you could order some flowers for him.

Great idea..... If money is not a problem, you can give him an iPod - loaded with all his favorite numbers. ALong with cards and flowers, you can also take a cake and some chocolates.

Not a bad idea Latika... The Ipod is cool..

Also does he have a car... maybe you can buy him fancy toys/accessories for his car :)

Hi Every body.

The ipod is so late and lame, chocolate and flowers are too feminine. Trust me ladies Guys can only pretend to like flowers. Deep down inside they are thinking what a waste of money. ($90 in US for a dozen roses). A CD is too cheap especially when you can down load all the music for free. I say drink, dine and “touch Mary” with a special gift from Victoria's secret.

hehehehehe.... What he sed...

Yes but id still go wif accessories for his car, like pimp my ride you know lol :)

And yes, buy some fancy underwear (less is more) & put on a bow hihihihih ;)

What about a good music system or probably, a laptop.......

Or a Garmin GPS :)

Hey I think you might be on to some thing here. I know I was looking at a tom tom or a garmin. Great idea now let’s tells all about this to my Girlfriend. I prefer the model with the blue tooth capabilities.

haa funny ideas and funny advises on top of it funny question! Just go with what you think is the best for him lol!. Don't mess up your mind hearing all the advises follow your heart and pick what you feel is best for him..and for christ sake he is your bf and whatever you give will he highly appreciated! Don't you thnk so??? or you rather be sad cos he gonna be one year closer to his grave heee hee just kidding, jokes apart as i said give what you think is best for him.. that will be the best and the most special gift!

U can give him a shirt also. actually its a very common gift but yet it is very usefull and its always with ur boyfriend.

:l

Ladies remember these sites. Most men will love gifts from these sites. These are classic clothing that remain in style for more than a year.

turnbullandasser.com/

[url]http://www.us.thomaspink.com[/url]

Bluefly.com

[url]http://www.josephabboud.com[/url]

Of course my favorite is Bluefly.com

Happy Holiday Shopping.

It's very nice to read what other think when coming to gifts for others, anyways i don't know about other guys around but to me the precious gift i received from my girls is a wooden key-bunch, the price i never mind..! who cares about the money it was from her heart and it was with love and care that matters to me. she gave it almost 6 years back i still have it.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed