+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: about me and my daughter

Banned
    Hi friends,
    I started working from May 19th of this year.I have a 3+ year old daughter.Ealier i have worked in an institute before marriage than i leave that to enjoy my married life.

But asusual i faced the same problem insult,ignorence and lack of emotional support and understanding,....from husband and inlaws also i was not financially satisfied,and than i tried hard and got success and got a govt. job.my life becoming better now.

i am worried abt my daughter,i have given her a good time and still trying my best to do the same.

i want to make her feel comfertable and happy in changing circumstances.Though i give her good time in morning when i sent her to school and when i came back and sit with her for dinner and home work.She has become stubborn and reply in negetive way because she got bored in my absence.My Husband is cooperating with me but he rely on t.v. to divert her attention rather than making her involve in some activities as i used to do.He has opted for night shifts so he is tired during day-time.i cant expect too much from him.

mother-in-law is not happy with my job so she is not very supportive.

how i can make her involved and busy in my absence.and how i can make her feel comfertable to share her anger or her feelings with me as she is a small child.please help me i want to be a best mom

Hi Asmi,
    I am really sad to do see you in pain but expression your love will short-out every problem. Make your daughter feel that how special is she for you and how much you miss her at work. Donít forget to call her from office and also have a word with your mother-in-law. Tell her that she might be angry with you but how can she be from her grand daughter, after she is her own blood. Convince them emotionally, it will short out your problems. Even you can send your daughter in some special activity classes like music, dance or painting which will help her in many ways

Hi Asmi,
    I am really sad to do see you in pain but expression your love will short-out every problem. Make your daughter feel that how special is she for you and how much you miss her at work. Donít forget to call her from office and also have a word with your mother-in-law. Tell her that she might be angry with you but how can she be from her grand daughter, after she is her own blood. Convince them emotionally, it will short out your problems. Even you can send your daughter in some special activity classes like music, dance or painting which will help her in many ways.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mom and Dad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed