+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Have anyone tried Johnson baby oil?

I have 6 months old baby boy.He looked fair when he was born.Slowly his face was looking white and body looked black.Some of my friends told me that child complexion looks white one day,other day it will be changing.And if the baby ears are white then he will be white after he grows.If it is black he looks black.Likewise they are telling.Is that true?He looks active.

One more thing.When I was pregnanat I was suffering with mental tension because of family problems.Generally doctors will be saying pregnants have to be happy when they are pregnant for having a healthy baby.will that affect child physical and mental growth?I had severe vomitings during pregnancy so I was taking EMCET 4mg tablets.
    Me and my hubby
    my in laws,mom ,dad all look fair.

when can we know the exact colour of the baby i.e in which month?Kindly reply.

I am using Johnsons baby oil daily to him and observed that his skin color changed to black color.face looks white,body looks black.I started using Olive oil.I cud not find much change.Kindly suggest which oil to use.Did anyone used Johnson baby lotion which acts as moisturiser to babies?How was the result?which is gud to use?kindly tell the brand name.pls share ur experiences.

neel123
    Same issue with my baby girl. We've used jhonson baby oil on her for about six months. she was very fair when she was born. In her first month we didn't do any oil massage. From second we started oil massage with jhonson baby oil. From then we noticed she started turning black. But we didn't noticed this is bcoz of the oil. We thought she'll improve her skin tone from her 3rd month and continued till 5th month. One of my friend mentioned that her sisters daughter have the same issue and they stopped using jhonson baby oil and found better result in their daughter skin tone.

After that even we stopped using the oil. She is 9th month old now. Her skin tone is becoming better n better day by day.
    Don't know how much time it will to get her actual color. Like your child, my daughter face and ears are fair but body turned black.

Now i'm not using any oil. Just moisturizer after her bath.

Let me know if your child gets better skin tone by now. If so how much time it will take to get rid of this darkness from their body.

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=vijetha_198;163145]I have 6 months old baby boy.He looked fair when he was born.Slowly his face was looking white and body looked black.Some of my friends told me that child complexion looks white one day,other day it will be changing.And if the baby ears are white then he will be white after he grows.If it is black he looks black.Likewise they are telling.Is that true?He looks active.

One more thing.When I was pregnanat I was suffering with mental tension because of family problems.Generally doctors will be saying pregnants have to be happy when they are pregnant for having a healthy baby.will that affect child physical and mental growth?I had severe vomitings during pregnancy so I was taking EMCET 4mg tablets.
    Me and my hubby
    my in laws,mom ,dad all look fair.

when can we know the exact colour of the baby i.e in which month?Kindly reply.

I am using Johnsons baby oil daily to him and observed that his skin color changed to black color.face looks white,body looks black.I started using Olive oil.I cud not find much change.Kindly suggest which oil to use.Did anyone used Johnson baby lotion which acts as moisturiser to babies?How was the result?which is gud to use?kindly tell the brand name.pls share ur experiences.[/QUOTE]

Chetan Agrawal - father of Bebo -> Even we experience the very same thing that using Johnson's baby oil has turned the Baby's skin color dark. We are exploring options like Desi Ghee made at home. Not yet started, but loking for more suggestions....

I am using the tips given by my grand mother and i could see lot of changes in my babies skin. I would share it for you.

Mix turmeric powder with equal amount of milk. Apply for the face and body and massage thoroughly.
    Turmeric powder cab be mixed with oil and massaged.
    Use almond oil and olive oil for best effects.
    Mix equal amount of lime juice and honey and massage on face

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Infants & Baby Care
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed