+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: no one can help me????

Banned
    hi
    i hav discussed my problem with sd as "me and my daughter" till than m regularly n eagarly lookin for response........ 8-)

kya koi mujhe bata sakta ha ki main kya karoo ki apni khoi identity ko vapas pane ke baad use banaye rakhna ke sath sath apni beti ko apna best kaise doon???????how can i make her feel comfertable,secure n not lonely if not physically present with her |-)plzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzz help :-S

Hi aasmi

I have just seen your other thread. Its really good to know that you are such a caring mom and are thinking very positively about your daughter.

I think your daughter is probably at the stage when kids like to say "no" to everything!! It is a fact that they do go thru this stage when they realise that they can get their own way by saying so. From here they progress to trying to manipulate people around them to get to do what they (kids) want them to do. I don't mean it in a nasty way!!! But its about human nature and kids learning to find their way around in life and growing up!!

Also it is their way of showing their displeasure - your daughter might be thinking that mom is not spending all her time with her and thats why she is being a bit difficult. But its nothing to worry about - she will adjust to the changed situation soon. You are doing the best you can do for your daughter so don't feel guilty about it. I know its easier said then done but I can tell you that I think motherhood is fraught with guilt at every stage!!! You keep thinking all the time whether you are doing this that or the other right or not! and we tend to blame ourselves for everything!!! Its normal to go thru such doubts.

> aasmi wrote:

kya koi mujhe bata sakta ha ki main kya karoo ki apni khoi identity ko vapas pane ke baad use banaye rakhna ke sath sath apni beti ko apna best kaise doon???????how can i make her feel comfertable,secure n not lonely if not physically present with her |-)plzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzz help :-S

----------------------------------
    Aasmi

your daughter will be OK don't worry - she is with your husband in your absence in a safe, comfortable and secure environment and rest of the time you are there with her. You have mentioned in your other thread that you spend time with her doing various activities which is good.

I think your main concern should be about quality not quantity. and you are doing that by spending whatever time you have with her in a constructive manner.

One thing you must be aware of is that this sort of upbringing is quite normal these days when both parents work. Children are quite clever in adapting to their surrounding and environment and your daughter will do it too, in time.

So enjoy your daughters childhood as much as possible because soon you will realize that time flies and they grow into tweenies and teens with their own life and their own agenda and then you wish they were small again!!!!! LOL

@aasmi

u r a wonderful mom. (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)

@ruby

(Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)

Banned
    Hi ruby, 8-|
    Thanks dear m feeling much better after reading you..You got it right she is growing and experimenting every thing/person with her gestures..and also she is very clever too.Sometimes her reactions r natural but i took them negetive coz of my guilt of not giving her much time as i used to do earlier......

ur sensible and mature answer will make me keep going and fighting for myself........thanks friend ;-)

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mom and Dad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed