+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: BPO/Call Center : HR Interview Question and Answer

Banned
    Interview : HR Interview Question and Answer
    BPO AND CALL CENTER INTERVIEW QUESTION AND ANSWER

Solved HR Interview Question. In this section you can find All HR interview question. Common asked interview question with answer. I am Sure it will help a lots. If you have any Suggestion about these HR Question Please write us.

Tell me about yourself.

It seems like an easy interview question. It's open ended. I can talk about whatever I want from the birth canal forward. Right?

Wrong. What the hiring manager really wants is a quick, two- to three-minute snapshot of who you are and why you're the best candidate for this position.

So as you answer this question, talk about what you've done to prepare yourself to be the very best candidate for the position. Use an example or two to back it up. Then ask if they would like more details. If they do, keep giving them example after example of your background and experience. Always point back to an example when you have the opportunity.

?Tell me about yourself? does not mean tell me everything. Just tell me what makes you the best.

Sample Answer

I'm an ambitious, self-motivated account executive and I'm very happy in my life right now. I'm looking to change jobs because I feel I've achieved all of the goals I set out for myself when I embarked in my previous role, six years ago. I've still got a strong appetite for success and I'm looking for a job that will provide fresh challenges and rewards.

Advice from the recruitment consultant

This is a deceptively difficult question to answer. The key to answer this question is staying focused on your primary objective here - selling yourself as an employee. With this in mind, answer this question in light of your overall interview strategy. Don't describe your record collection, your favorite movies or you pets' names. Do, for example, describe what motivates your career and drives your passions.

Why should I hire you?

The easy answer is that you are the best person for the job. And don't be afraid to say so. But then back it up with what specifically differentiates you.

For example:

?You should hire me because I'm the best person for the job. I realize that there are likely other candidates who also have the ability to do this job. Yet I bring an additional quality that makes me the best person for the job--my passion for excellence. I am passionately committed to producing truly world class results. For example . . .? Are you the best person for the job? Show it by your passionate examples.

What is your long-range objective?

The key is to focus on your achievable objectives and what you are doing to reach those objectives.

For example: ?Within five years, I would like to become the very best accountant your company has on staff. I want to work toward becoming the expert that others rely upon. And in doing so, I feel I'll be fully prepared to take on any greater responsibilities which might be presented in the long term. For example, here is what I'm presently doing to prepare myself . . .?

Then go on to show by your examples what you are doing to reach your goals and objectives.

How has your education prepared you for your career?

This is a broad question and you need to focus on the behavioral examples in your educational background which specifically align to the required competencies for the career.

An example: ?My education has focused on not only the learning the fundamentals, but also on the practical application of the information learned within those classes. For example, I played a lead role in a class project where we gathered and analyzed best practice data from this industry. Let me tell you more about the results . . .?

Focus on behavioral examples supporting the key competencies for the career. Then ask if they would like to hear more examples.

More BPO(Wipro, Dell, Infosys etc) interview questions: [url]http://www.bpobells.com/forum/[/url]

BPO Callcenter

[url=http://www.iconinfosystems.co.in]Icon Infosystem[/url] bpo works with large multinationals as well as medium sized businesses engaged in the banking and financial services domain across the world and offer them end to end business process outsourcing solutions.
    enquiry@iconinfosystems.co.in

Hi,

Good ideal, pls try to keep posting. I like this topic very much and I will digged this one. Tks again.

If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit: http://interviewquestionsandanswers.biz/hr-interview-questions-and-answers

Best regards.

first HR ask tell me about your self?give answer very fluently so hr think you are good candidate.Why are you join this company?give answer best opportunity in your company.What do you know about BPO?What is your say your expected salary and when you are join?

BPO/Call Center HR Interview Question and A

Wish you the best of luck, I also am awaiting a response for an IT job offer at a very well-known business here in Rochester, NY.

Its good to see that the hard work pays off, and encourages the rest of us to do the best we can.

Again, good luck with the interview
    [url=http://rutorg.org.ua] - [/url], , ,

Hmmm.. great Neethi, all your questions and answers were upto the mark. When I went to call centre interview these are the major questions asked. Actually I was rejected in the interview because of my answers and lack of confidence, now after reading your answers I understand my fault. Hope it will be help in future interviews.

HR Interview Question and Answer isn't that hard or neither cumbersome. Well, neethi, you should always respond to questions quite willingly and without any prejudice. As BPO/Call Centre jobs are very much in demand these days, here are some of the HR Interview Question and Answers for you:
    Why to hire you?
    I am one of the very best who can work in your BPO/Call Centre. I come with passion for true excellence, and it will be shown in the allotted job
    Has your previous education prepared for this job?
    Yes, it has. As I did my degrees etc keeping this job in view, I can satisfactorily say that I am now more prepared to get this job than all others
    Can you tell of your long-range foreseen objective?
    For me, I want to become as the very best XXX of this company. I will become an expert, and you all can completely rely upon me

Thumbs up

Hey I have this experience in attending an interview well; here are some questions that will be asked in an HR interview. Here are few questions for the freshers as well as the experienced.
    Questions for freshers
    Tell me about yourself.
    Can you work under pressure?
    Give me an example of your creativity.
    Explain how would be an asset to this organization?
    How much salary do you expect?
    What are your strengths and weaknesses?
    What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?
    What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?
    Questions for experienced
    Why did you resign from your previous job?
    Why have you had so many jobs?
    How could you have improved your career progress?
    Looking back, what would you do differently in your life?
    Tell me about a situation when your work was criticized.
    Have you been absent from work more than a few days in any previous position?
    Could you have done better in your last job?
    Why are not you earning more money at this stage of your career?

Preparing for BPO job is not an easy process for you need to go through many tough interview rounds. You need to equip your mind with enormous general knowledge as well as to have good edge in TOEFL language. During the interview rounds you can come across questions like:

What are your strengths?
    What are voice based BPOS?
    Why do companies outsource their work?
    What is a call centre?
    What is off-shore outsourcing?
    What attracts you towards a BPO?
    Why do you want to quit your present job?

But its not so hard like technical interviews and logical aptitude just you have to concern about your communication skills and simple IQ (Presence of mind) and last but not the least the positivity is very necessary to get BPO job.

Hi,

Good ideal, I like this topic very much and I will digged this one. Thanks again.

hi ,...
    I very good information about the BPO service interview about detail the discuss me.

@ Greetings to All,

It was a wonderful information on the interview, I got many information and in all the threads thas a lot buddys!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Jobs & Career
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed