+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Hotel Cama Park Plaza Ahmedabad Review

I stayed at Hotel Cama Park Plaza and it is quite luxurious.

Friendly staff, marble reception, good food buffet and optional restaurant and shops downstairs make it quite attractive place to stay.

The rooms are large. You can have one with the balcony overlooking the swimming pool, gardens and river. There is generally a nice outlook for the city.

I would stay at this hotel again if I came back to Ahmedabad. Cama Park Plaza is a very good hotel considering the price.

hi,

i wud say the hotel has largest size rooms. excellent service, food and warmth. lawn is also beautiful with a panaromic view of Sabarmati river.

Hi everyone,

I was in a Business Trip to Ahmedabad for three days and I stayed in Cama Park Plaza, with a little time to spend in the hotel I still found that it is a great hotel I didn't face any problem. The service is great and the staffs were very helpful when help is needed. The hotel provides modern amenities and the rooms are very clean. I would recommend staying in this hotel if you are on business or holiday. Nice hotel.

hi,

I have information say the hotel has largest size rooms. excellent service, food and warmth.
    is very good hotel in India.

Rooms are very spacious I agree. Ultimate luxury destination

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hotels in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed