+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Is Remarrige an option after Divorce?

Hi....

I am 26 years old. My husband and I are both qualified teachers. We r blessed with a cute baby girl which is now 2 yrs old. Due to some family problems we break our relationship and we filed a divorce. I told him to go for mutual consent but he refused to do so. Now after divorce is remarrige an option for me? Plzzz help me out.

Dear Prachi,

You are still quiet young and have a future ahead of you. Divorce does not mean end of the world or life I would suggest that you go for remarriage as this way you would be able to have a secure future for yourself and your daughter.

Also what I would suggest is that you should take care in selecting a husband for yourself and see that he would also love your daughter as much as he would love you.

Hope this would help.

regards,
    Akbar

no...remarriage is not the only option for you...if u are a qualified teacher...u ca earn a decent living for you and your child comfortably...why are you getting dependent on anyone for grooming your child..it is not a male dominated society anymore...single parent system is a good option for you...for other moral and emotional support...u may seek the advise of your family...also consult your family and then take any major step....

No, do not remarry someone else. A step-family situation is the worst of all options. I made this mistake, and the whole family suffered. Stay single and faithful to G-d.

Hi Prachi.....remarriage is not the only option.
    Sometimes remarriage can be fatal as you cannot be sure if the new
    person will love u n ur kid too.....
    But since you are too young you can wait for the right person
    who you feel understands your emotions and is comfortable with ur
    kid too.....
    Till then you can concentrate on ur work and ur kid and start making
    her future stronger.....You being highly qualified as u said, can easily do
    this ......remain bold and confident.....Do discuss this with ur parents
    before taking a decision.....gudluck

cuppycake :-D
    ================================================
    you must be the change you wish to see in this world.

Prachi, learn to be patient. Wait until the divorce gets finalised. You can get remarried for sure. But there will be an emotional break down during divorce. it is not easy. So take one step at a time. A remarriage need to be well thought so that you will not divorce again.

Actually a very wise decision. Remarriage is a good option, as by your experience in past marriage define better terms and ensure your security zones, so as to avoid any conflicts later.

In fact its a better and more democratic way, rather than trying to patch up by being in the marriage. A divorce must be instantly available, for it is an expression of one of the party, to voice out their concerns.

This method can put an end a lot of feud and unrest between couples. I am assuming that you wished to remarry the same person...

OMG 2006? how come people dig out such old posts?

@ eshan --Ashi bhai ne bataya tha ki yahan logon ko aadat hai purani post ka reply krne ki..............hehehe

Its not like that if you had a bad experience with some one then you will not get good person ever...!!! Thing is don't trust others and trust your self only.. And if you feel for re marriage then you should go for it.... Think positive you will get positive..TC :)

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mom and Dad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed