Thread: Some funny questions and answers
WOMAN : You remind me of the sea.
MAN : Because I'm wild, romantic and exciting?
WOMAN : NO, because you make me sick.
Teacher : "What do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?"
Pupil : "A teacher".
Waiter : "Would you like your coffee black?"
Customer : "What other colors do you have?"
My father is so old that when he was in school, history was called current affairs.
Teacher : "Sam, you talk a lot !"
Sam : "It's a family tradition".
Teacher : "What do you mean?"
Sam : "Sir, my grandpa was a street hawker, my father is a teacher".
Teacher : "What about your mother?"
Sam : "She's a woman".
Teacher : "Now, children, if I saw a man beating a donkey and stopped him,what virtue would I be showing?"
Student : "Brotherly love".
Teacher : "Now, Sam, tell me frankly do you say prayers before eating?"
Sam : "No sir, I don't have to, my mom is a good cook".
Teacher : " Can anybody give an example of COINCIDENCE?"
Student : "Sir, my Mother and Father got married on the same day and at the same time."
Teacher : " George Washington not only chopped down his father's Cherry tree, but also admitted doing it. Now do you know why his father didn't punish him ?"
Student: " Because George still had the axe in is hand."
I liked the first five jokes better. Why don't you compile a jokebook? ou seem to know a lot of them.
1. How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?
A. Concrete floors are very hard to crack!
2. If it took eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long would it take four men to build it?
A. No time at all it is already built.
3. Approximately how many birthdays does the average Japanese woman have?
A. Just one. All the others are anniversaries.
4. If you had three apples and four oranges in one hand and four apples and three oranges in the other hand, what would you have?
A. Very large hands.
5. How can you lift an elephant with one hand?
A. It is not a problem, since you will never find an elephant with one hand.
6. How can a man go eight days without sleep?
A. He sleeps at night.
7. Why it is impossible to send a telegram to Washington today?
A: Because he is dead.
8. If you throw a red stone into the blue sea what it will become?
A: It becomes wet.
8. What often falls but never gets hurt?
A : Rain
9. What is that no man ever saw which never was but always will be?
A : TOMORROW
10. What looks like half apple?
A : The other half.
11. What can you never eat for breakfast?
A : Dinner.
12. What gets wet with drying?
A : A towel
13. What 3 letters change a girl into a woman?
A : AGE.
14. What happened when wheel was invented?
A : It caused a revolution.
15. Why is it easy to weigh a fish?
A : Because it has its own scales.
16. Why does a bike rest on its leg?
A : Because it is too tyred.
17. Bay of Bengal is in which state
A : liquid
18. Son: Dad I want a Blackberry or an Apple.
A: Dad: Go take an orange from the refrigerator.
19. Teacher: When was Gandhiji's Birthday?
A: Student: On his birthday.
20. Teacher: Who is Chadragupta Maurya?
A: Student: Brother of Ganapati Bappa Maurya