+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Adoption of baby/boy

Adoption of baby/boy

Hi,
    If you are childless couples, want another baby/boy to complete your family or tired with formalities of adoption agencies you are most welcome for an alternate way of getting you happiness. I am offering my support to all of you who really are in need of child.

You must be thinking why i am doing this. It is because 6 months ago we were also a childless couples for last 9 yrs. of my marriage as my wife was not able to conceive due to some medical issue. I tried 5 times IVF, 1 times sorrgancy, applied to various adoption agencies in different states, lots of people contacted through various forum and offer child, some want cash or some want favour. All of my relatives tried to convince me for 2nd marriage but i love my wife most and do not wanted to loose her for the sake of unknown/unborn child. But my genuine efforts and by god grace today we are a proud parents to 2 beautiful baby. And you believe our life has changed so much that we are on moon now and enjoying every second of my life with by 2 baby.

Thats why i decided to help/support the needy couples who really wanted a child. I am neither a agents of any adoption agencies nor fake person who lust for money.

If you belief in god , have patience and want to be reason to give life to homeless, parents less & unwanted infant then you are on right forum. Believe me you will found million dollar worthless once you see the face of smiling infant in your hand and nothing in world can give so much pleasure than this.

You may have tried so many alternate ways (i myself have done this) and want to fulfillment of you dream then write me on my email ID - jkguptav@gmail.com or post your requirements in this forum, Hope I may able to solve your problems.

Only one condition: No choice of baby or boy.

Hi we are a married couple and want to adopt can anyone help?

hi you have no idea how relieved i am to read your post and surprisingly we are in the same situation as you are and want to adopt desperately please help.

adoption of baby/boy

hi rishibha,

I will diffinetly help you out to get the the same. pls send or post your details

hi

[QUOTE=jkgv;172697]hi rishibha,

I will diffinetly help you out to get the the same. pls send or post your details[/QUOTE]

hi
    thankyou for replying rishibha_verma2000@yahoo.com can you write to me then we can discuss further
    thankyou.

Unhappy Married Couple from Kerala

When we are read your post and surprisingly we are in the same situation as you are and want to adopt desperately please help.
    We are Indians From Kerala, both of us working in our IT firm located in our place, Well settled and qualified. We need a baby, gender is not a prblm, If you can help me please reply, lots of people contacted through various forum and offer child because all they are need child, they said 4 lakhs for baby girl and 5 lakhs for Baby Boy, But We dont like to buy a baby, I dont think like that, So please help me. We also want to be a proud parents

Hai

Are you get baby

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Toddlers & Kids
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed