+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How to make girlfriend

Hello everyone

I am 21 years old but I have no girlfriend. Can anyone suggest me how to make girlfriend.

Hi,

Don't be upset. Just think about the followings:

Step One
    Know what type of girl you're looking for. Make a list of traits that appeal to you, such as intelligence, looks, ambition, sense of humor, or respect for other people's feelings.

Step Two
    Resolve old hurts and disappointments. Make sure you're ready for a new relationship by setting aside any grievances about old girlfriends.

Step Three
    Attract the type of girl you're looking for by emphasizing your best features and downplaying undesirable traits. Make the most of what you have, both physically and mentally.

Step Four
    Learn how to make a girl feel good about herself by taking an interest in her life and her aspirations.

Step Five
    Consider any unattached girls at your school or work. Do any of them match the qualities that you want in a girlfriend?

Step Six
    Get involved in activities that you enjoy to give yourself the chance to meet new girls. Expand your horizons and your circle of friends.

Step Seven
    If you have your eye on a certain girl, let mutual friends know about your interest in her. Ask someone you trust to discreetly tell her about your interest.

Step Eight
    If you don't have the nerve to directly approach a girl who has caught your eye, consider being her secret admirer for a while. Send her sweet, anonymous messages or notes (with a few subtle clues about your identity) to let her know about your interest in her.

guys giving nice views........:)

I agree :)

You are all wrong. Please use one of caseys pick up lines.

Indian girls dont go by pick up lines....

NYguy still 5-10 years for India to impress girl by onle liners

I was just being sarcastically funny

lol

Boski lighten up dude

I know this thread is quite old, but I'm going to reply to it anyway because i love topics like this!

GIRLS!! READ THIS AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK TOO!!

There are 2 main things that a guy should be doing -
    PART 1 - Improving himself so he becomes someone who is natually attractive to girls
    PART 2 - Taking specific steps to get a girlfriend (the posts before have touched this topic, but i'm going to give my take on it)

Let's look at each in datail:

1. Improving yourself so you become someone who is natually attractive to girls
    Take a second to think about what makes a man attractive to a woman. Yes, looks ARE important, but it's not everything.

The acronym that I've used to make myself more attractive is "LAS VEGAS". The letters stand for - Looks, Adaptability, Strength, Value, Emotional connection, Goals, Authenticity and Self-worth.

Looks - You cant change the foundational stuff (like the shape of your face etc), but there are alot of things you can do with your looks to make yourself more attractive. Getting a cool hairstyle from a hairdresser, wearing cool (need not be expensive) clothes, keeping youself clean, good breath, well shaved (or keep bodily hair trimmed and neat).

Adaptability - The girl should feel confident when she introduces you to her friends and family. He should be someone who can be funny, yet serious when the time arises. Someone who is comfortable in different environments - around her friends, family, co-workers. Being adaptable is indicative of a rich personality, which is very attractive.

Strength - This does not refer to physical strenght, but more to emotional and mental stability. Are you someone who gets annoyed/sad easily? Who has insecurities that are obvious? Do you find yourself being emotionally dependent on others too often? These are all very unattractive features. An attractive male is emotionally stable and does not get rattled/annoyed/depressed when someone teases him or talks behind his back. He is a natural leader in his social group.

Value - This is a crucial one. Women like men with high value. What is value? Value can come from having money, good looks, celebrities etc. But you can also have value from having an amazing personality. So develop your personality by constantly meeting new people, increasing your social cirlce and becoming the leader of your social group. Travelling to other cities and countries is an amazing way to add value to your life. And when you talk to girls, they will be able to sense the richness of your personality through the way you speak and the stories you tell - this is very very attractive to girls.

Emotional Connection - Guys tend to be more logical and linear. Girls are emotional. By talking to many girls, you will learn over time to think and communicate on a more emotional level. My advise is to make FRIENDS (not fall in love with) with alot of girls - and keep them as friends. You will learn alot about female psychology and this will help in attracting the girl you like and would like to have a relationship with.

Goals - Alot of people go through life without many goals, or they set goals without actually working towards them (I'm guilty of this too). Theres is something about having a goal and working towards it that girls seem to really like. I love soccer and I play a south indian drum - these are my passions apart from studies which i'm also currently undertaking. I also have goals relating to where my life is heading after i graduate from college. Having these extra hobbies also help to make you a more all-rounded person and helps to develop your personality.

Authenticity - this relates to being different from other people. Dont be afraid to dress differently, talk differently or act differently from others. You are unique...whether you like it or not, so be confident and stand out from the crowd.

Self Esteem - Are you a confident person? How do you view yourself? Be the confident guy who loves himself and the people around him. See yourself as a successful person and you will become one.

To be continued...(my hands are aching)!!

how old r u Kandi ???????

Kandi i am having difficult understanding. please please explan.........

All rubbish..I will talk about it later.... guys keep checking this post...I will be back!

i agree with Kadi's post. pradipto's proabbly just blowing his trumpet

in short,u shud behave like a "boss".got it!!!not as a child..she shud feel confident and moreover a complete SECURITY from u..ok,if u still didn get me,here s a trick to trap chicks all the way.have a strong eye contact on her(slightly more time,,which i considered socially acceptable,have a gentle smile,then go to ur work and look for her body language.HER POSITIVE SIGN OF INTERST:::::::if she turns ur head towards u,curls her her,,shows the palm facing u by touching her face etc etc.generally it goes unnoticed by most of the guyz.if she turns away,goddamn no other go,try for other.note:this trick cant fail even she s damnsel beauty who hates guyz.u can make her mad abt u.to xplain the science of attraction,its not possible for me to do everything here.

IMP THING:::WHILE EYE CONTACTING,IF SHE TURNS AROUND U,DON DROP UR EYE CONTACT,FINISHED!!!!!BCOZ ITS GIVES HER IMPRESSION THAT U R NOT A CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO FACE GIRLS.KEEP UR BODY POSTURE LIKE A GENTLE MAN N DO NOT PUT UR HANDS INSIDE UR POCKET,NAH?!!!VERY BAD,AVOID IT..

HERE S A SIMPLE HINTS TO B FOLLLOWED: STRONG EYE CONTACT-SMILY FACE-GENTLEMANS BODY LANGUAGE-READY FOR CONVERSATION WITH HER WITHOUT BUILDING ANXIETY(DEADLY POISON FOR FAILURE IN MAKING GIRLFRIENDS),GREET HER,PRAISE HER(NOT TOO MUCH)-THEN REMAINING ITS UR TALENT TO WRAP HER IN UR KERCHIEF.

HEY,HAVE A TRY FIRST,THEN U LL KNOW WHO U R!!DON HAVE ANXIETY N FEAR OF REJECTION..GO GO GO SOON..

javascript:void(0)
    ;-)

hey hey guys ,

ask ur better half that y cant he attract gals,,,,

aftr all we r the guys of 2day.....
    gals shud come fawning on us.......

!!
    javascript:void(0)
    :-(

Ne way what kandi said is absolutely right and agree with it 100%

But the fact is writing is much easier than in practical life...

But yeah ..
    u hv 2 try

and also 80% of this depends on ur LUCK

If ur damn unlucky ( like me!!javascript:void(0)
    :-()
    then cuse urself and try ... in vain!!!

c ya guys in ur weddings............

I totally agree with Kandi ............

Trust me i am that "LAS VEGAS" :-D , but still 100% vacancy for Post of Girl Friend....... :-(
    So any bdy(Only Girls Please) intrested can contact me

> Kandi wrote:

> I know this thread is quite old, but I'm going to reply to it anyway because i love topics like this!

GIRLS!! READ THIS AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK TOO!!

There are 2 main things that a guy should be doing -
    PART 1 - Improving himself so he becomes someone who is natually attractive to girls
    PART 2 - Taking specific steps to get a girlfriend (the posts before have touched this topic, but i'm going to give my take on it)

Let's look at each in datail:

1. Improving yourself so you become someone who is natually attractive to girls
    Take a second to think about what makes a man attractive to a woman. Yes, looks ARE important, but it's not everything.

The acronym that I've used to make myself more attractive is "LAS VEGAS". The letters stand for - Looks, Adaptability, Strength, Value, Emotional connection, Goals, Authenticity and Self-worth.

Looks - You cant change the foundational stuff (like the shape of your face etc), but there are alot of things you can do with your looks to make yourself more attractive. Getting a cool hairstyle from a hairdresser, wearing cool (need not be expensive) clothes, keeping youself clean, good breath, well shaved (or keep bodily hair trimmed and neat).

Adaptability - The girl should feel confident when she introduces you to her friends and family. He should be someone who can be funny, yet serious when the time arises. Someone who is comfortable in different environments - around her friends, family, co-workers. Being adaptable is indicative of a rich personality, which is very attractive.

Strength - This does not refer to physical strenght, but more to emotional and mental stability. Are you someone who gets annoyed/sad easily? Who has insecurities that are obvious? Do you find yourself being emotionally dependent on others too often? These are all very unattractive features. An attractive male is emotionally stable and does not get rattled/annoyed/depressed when someone teases him or talks behind his back. He is a natural leader in his social group.

Value - This is a crucial one. Women like men with high value. What is value? Value can come from having money, good looks, celebrities etc. But you can also have value from having an amazing personality. So develop your personality by constantly meeting new people, increasing your social cirlce and becoming the leader of your social group. Travelling to other cities and countries is an amazing way to add value to your life. And when you talk to girls, they will be able to sense the richness of your personality through the way you speak and the stories you tell - this is very very attractive to girls.

Emotional Connection - Guys tend to be more logical and linear. Girls are emotional. By talking to many girls, you will learn over time to think and communicate on a more emotional level. My advise is to make FRIENDS (not fall in love with) with alot of girls - and keep them as friends. You will learn alot about female psychology and this will help in attracting the girl you like and would like to have a relationship with.

Goals - Alot of people go through life without many goals, or they set goals without actually working towards them (I'm guilty of this too). Theres is something about having a goal and working towards it that girls seem to really like. I love soccer and I play a south indian drum - these are my passions apart from studies which i'm also currently undertaking. I also have goals relating to where my life is heading after i graduate from college. Having these extra hobbies also help to make you a more all-rounded person and helps to develop your personality.

Authenticity - this relates to being different from other people. Dont be afraid to dress differently, talk differently or act differently from others. You are unique...whether you like it or not, so be confident and stand out from the crowd.

Self Esteem - Are you a confident person? How do you view yourself? Be the confident guy who loves himself and the people around him. See yourself as a successful person and you will become one.

To be continued...(my hands are aching)!!

yea man Kandi has got it right all the way. I use his concepts and they work all the time, NO JOKES.

And just to tell you, pickup lines do work on indian girls, i actually posted around sukh dukh on really good pickup lines that has never failed for it,

Please request for them and i will post them up again
    Dont be shy to ask because if you dont, your the one who is gonna lost out

First you see her standing on a bus stop, or meet her in college or in a social gathering. You want to be with her because just a glance of her, make your crazy. You follow her everywhere, get her number and try hard to impress her to become her boyfriend and she be your girlfriend. You leave no stone unturned to make your girlfriend feel she's the most beautiful woman in the world. You check out all the gift stores to get the best gift for your girlfriend. Markets are flooded with gifts for girlfriend and even ex-girlfriend. It depends on your taste and paying capacity, what you want to pick-up for your girlfriend. Some girlfriend gifts come in reasonable rates but some might cost you a bomb.

------------------------------
    Sandy romeo

[url]http://www.drivenwide.com[/url]

ok i find your post quite random. could i just ask...

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY???!!!

mate, listen up.

theres only 1 way u could get a girlfriend, and thats to have a hot body.

HOTBODY, MUST HAVE TO GET GIRLFRIEND!!!

hopefully u get that into ur head, and have many girls in your life.

HotBody, must have 8-|

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed