+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Tourist Attractions and Hotels in West Indies

Hello guys

I am planning to see the world cup 2007 matches in West Indies. Besides watching the matches, I would like to visit the tourist attractions in West Indies.

Can anyone suggest me major tourist spots and five star hotels in West Indies.

West Indies has numerous places to attract you with their splendid architectural beauty. some of them are:
    Museum of Antigua & Barbuda
    Harrison's Cave
    Market Square
    Fort George

tourist attraction in West Indies:---

Market Square offer a unique shopping experience the market is listed in West Indies touristís attractions because numerous people from all over the world visit Market Square to witness the local lifestyle of people. This touristís attraction is believed to be more than 200 years old. Many beautiful architectural buildings also surround this market.

Fort George boasts to be the oldest fort in Grenada. This West Indies touristís attraction offers impressive view of nearby areas like the harbor, the Lagoon and Grande Anse. Fort Gorge now is used as the police headquarters of the island. .

Museum of Antigua & Barbuda was established in 1985. The touristís attraction exhibits everything ranging from Antigua's geological birth to political independence.

The country has uncountable touristís attractions so if possible try and plan a long West Indies tours to see maximum number of attractions here.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Travelling Abroad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed