Thread: Eligibility for studying MBA in U.S
Eligibility for studying MBA in U.S
Let us discuss some of the eligibility to pursue MBA in U.S
- Every U.S universities require 4 years of undergraduate education.
- If you have 3 years degree programe, you are not eligible for admission to MBA programs in U.S
- You should require professional four year degree Example- Engineering
- If you have done three years degree programe like BA, B.Com, B.Sc etc it is necessary to do your M.Com, MA, M.Sc so that it is easy to do MBA in U.S universities
- Some universities prefer work experience along with degree programe
This are some of the eligibility for studying MBA in U.S and if you have any ideas post your comments.