+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Education system in India

Education system in India

Hi Guys,
    Come let discuss about the education system in india, education system in our country is still lacking behind what is the main reason for that, we tell that india is a developing country is that any changes happening in our country in the field of education.

Leave your Comments here…………….

i dont agree that India is lacking behind in education there are changes happening in education when compared to other countries china Pakistan d Bangladesh India has achieved an international perspective...

India has drastically changed in primary education as well in secondary education much of improvement in the higher education, women’s educations, rural education, and progress in the literacy rate.., and many more but people are making use of it… I agree there are many schools when only targeting to make money but please let us not say anything about the Government.

I think it is getting better day by day it is progressing in a right way

Smile

Since demographics are one of the greatest assets that India has, empowering people with the right education, knowledge in the rural areas often lack. There are a lot of capable young people in several rural areas across India, people who are ready to realize an enormous growth in the rural regions. All they required - education, money and proper legislation. Following all this needs, education programs, technology learning programs and internship workshops in rural parts of the country are all required to provide suitable jobs to build their own future. Microsoft India introduced Project Shiksha (http://www.microsoft.com/india/msindia/msindia_up_partnerslearning.aspx) program that designed to develop this largest part of the country and to provide quality of education for illiterate people and numerous opportunities.

IAS coaching

hello !

Really , India education system is very good , There are many center who give best coaching .

I think education system in India getting better day by day. Now India's urban literacy rate is 82%.

hello friends, it is true that indian education is good and produces millions of bright students every year, but you will be surprised to know that excluding the top iit's and iim's no other indian university makes it to the top 100 list of universities in the world. to say that indian education has progressed just on the basis of a handful of institutes is wrong. here we don't encourage students to develop mental faculties and again focus is mainly on mainstream careers like medical, engineering, management and a few others. careers and education in fields like RJ, Chef etc is still considered lowly.

Hi,

I do agree with some points that education system is lacking in India, i think one of the reason is India have many different institutions. They almost provide same education but the quality of the education is the different from each other. But the recent news suggest that India is moving ahead in the education. Thanks for sharing such important issue with me.

Yes, I also agree with you guys, in eduction India is far behind from developed countries and our teaching systems or technique also different from them.Here we focus on theory and they focus on applied knowledge. eal education is that which enables one to stand on own feet.

Hello Dear,

As you said India is a developing country, I agree yes it is still developing. I disagree that we don't lack behind in education. We have many best coaching institutions in our country and also many people are well educated and servicing their knowledge to foreign countries. And how can we expect our country to be a developed when we find such people. We are smart enough than any other country and have great people like Dr. Adbul Kalam etc. People should think about this and our country.

Hello Dear

I will India is many different type of high level education about the all field India is very better day by day.

Hello
    i have details in India education related is information about the think it is getting better day by day it is progressing in a right way .

Hi Disilva,

May I know what kind of details do have for indian education based can you share with us please.

Thank you

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Higher Education In India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed