+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Perfect Age for admission in Play School

My son is 2 years old. His mind is very sharp. I want to know that is this the right time him to get admission in playway school? or I have to wait for some time.

Huy Ruby,

I think u should admit ur son in a play or Prep. school after 6 months,,
    I don't think this is the right age nor the prep schools like KIDS ZEE & Mothers Pride etc, takes kids who are below 3 years,,So i think u should wait for another 6 months or so time,

Being a mother of an intelligent child, Have Patience....

thanks & regards
    Monika Sharma :)

Actually mothers pride is one school which takes children of age 2...i have a bitter experience with that school and according to me you must do the survey on your own and then decide the school...as for age,i would say,2 is a bit too early,2 n a half is fine i guess.

My daughter is one &half but being a nuclear family and she being my only child, she has no company.When she sees kids around her in the park she becomes really happy and excited.I want to know is it alright if i put her in a playway school may be just for 1 or2 hrs so that she really enjoys.
    Thanks
    shubhra

Dear Ruby

The best time to join your child in a school would be two and half years. This is the time THEY are prepared for a school. I would suggest a montessori school if it is available in your area.

Please enrol ur kid to any of the playway school when he/she will complete two and half yrs as this age is fine.
    but if u go before it, it wud be a problem for u and ur kid too as kids caught by infection very fast and that is due to school only.
    I'm talking for cough and cold etc.

at the age of 2 years......... i think it is a perfect time for enrol ur kid to any of the playway school

I would say 3 years is the perfect age to admit your child in play schools

i guess u r too late my daughter is 9 mnths she goes to a mother toddler and she is veing a ball i tell u ...

Mother n Toddler group is o.k .but for school she is too early.U can try at 2 n half.

I've just come from the Uk where my 22month old son was going to children's groups a couple of times a week and really enjoying himself. But there doesn't seem to be anything like that available here, people seem to think that 1 - 2 yrs is too young fro the child. However, I as well as many others have been told it is essential for them to be exposed to other children from this age. Please does anyone have any suggestions pof some good mother toddler groups in Delhi.

Hello Dear,
    Its been 2 years since i got back from the Uk.My Daughter was 19 months when she started going to the play school. I think this is one of the best play schools ive come across. Its called Kangaroo Kids- Australian Curriculum. Zara got used to the school in a weeks time and ever since then she's loved going to her play school.

U should find out about this school!!! I am sure any mother would love it as it maintains its international standards!!

hi i am not sure,my daughter used to go to a mother toddler program,she loved.
    she is 2 and has recently joined a play school.i am still waiting to find out how she takes it.

i have 3 yr. old son. but i think this is life he really needs to enjoy that's why i decided that time i admit school in jr. kg. and one more reason also that the school time is so early morning. so is it correct to distrub his sleep?

Hi Virvics

Which mother toddler does your baby go to
    My son is 6 mths old and i am looking for mother toddler programmes in mulund (w)

Also tell me if its worth it

Hello Dear,

The perfect age for enrolling a child in play school is between 2-3 years. It's the right age for you to take the decision. They will benefit from the social interactions with other youngsters and learn many things. Children learn by observing other children and an early start is always a plus point for us. I think it's good for them to be around other kids.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Toddlers & Kids
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed