+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Top 10 best Universities in USA

Top 10 best Universities in USA

Hi friends,

Jeeth from Bangalore planning to seek my MBA at California is there anyone who can suggest me the best universities. Also please let me know the minimum marks expected in IELTS for admission.

Hi! You will get lots of good options to study MBA in California, America. There are many colleges who provides MBA course and few of them are Stanford University, University of San Francisco, College of business and public administration, University Of California, Azusa Pacific University, Alliant International University, California Baptist University, California National University for Advanced Studies, La Sierra University, National Hispanic University. You can get more information by visiting their official websites.

It's great to know that you want to take your higher education in US. I would suggest you the following list with avg score. I hope it will work for you. All the best...........

Stanford University Stanford, CA 728
    Harvard University Boston, MA 724
    Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Sloan) Cambridge, MA 718
    University of Pennsylvania (Wharton) Philadelphia, PA 718
    Northwestern University (Kellogg) Evanston, IL 714
    University of Chicago (Booth) Chicago, IL 715
    Dartmouth College (Tuck) Hanover, NH 716
    University of California-Berkeley (Haas) Berkeley, CA 718
    Columbia University New York, NY 712
    1New York University (Stern) New York, NY 715

Students, who intend to study in US and wish to send their applications, often tend to compromise on reliability, convenience for the sake of costs. DHL Express Easy Student is one stop solution for all such woes – it offers great savings, great reliability and excellent convenience for all the students. So let DHL make sending application easy!

Best university

Upper Iowa University is the best university.

[QUOTE=preetisoft2;273417]Upper Iowa University is the best university.[/QUOTE]

hello preeti,

Can you give some more information on this unversity please, it will be a great help for me...

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Study Abroad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed