+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: CBSE Syllabus for LKG

CBSE Syllabus for LKG

Hello everyone...
    I am Anita and I am a housewife. I have heard that CBSE has introduced new syllabus for LKG, can anyone provide me exact information about this. I am confused as different people say different things,I even visited different sites but did not find any exact information. waiting for reply.

Hello Anita,

what i can suggest you is instead of searching in sites or asking opinion to all, why cant you just walk in to nearest CBSE syllabus kindergarten school and confirm it that would be better.

Although CBSE syllabus is difficult compared to state syllabus don’t pressurize your kids with too much of work. Your child has just landed into school from play school so let him relax and adjust to the new environment and teaching pattern. Anyways if you want to check out the new syllabus then visit the official website of CBSE board and check out.

Unhappy

Hey according to my knowledge I think there is nothing in particular recommended syllabus for the LKG kids in CBSE. The syllabus is available only from grade 1 onwards. The LKG common syllabus consists of poplar rhymes like Johnny Johnny yes papa, and Twinkle Twinkle little star which also includes numbers and English alphabets.

Your question itself is ridiculous. What will an LKG child learn if he or she has to follow particular syllabus. This kid is for the first time entering into world where learning is much prioritized. Make schooling an enjoyment and fun filled. School is that place where fun is. Let your kid use all his or her developing cognitive skills. Syllabus is strictly out. Yes, syllabus thrown out. Make the child more interesting to school. Let your child want to come to school every single day. Learning and knowledge is business which is done later in school. Its now time for more playing and more playing

Nowadays parents are found to be worried for their children even at the age of one where beforehand people did not think much where their child should be after three years and more. Now children are even taken care from the age of one year. For parents are intensely inclined to send their children in toddler level so that they could score well to make their entry in primary level in good school. Suppose you want to go for CBSE syllabus for your child’s education then you have to make him study A to Z letters in caps and small font size. Numeric numbers from 1 to 50 should be taught. Must familiarize them with rhymes and get them involved in story telling. Plus adaption in good manners.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Education in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed