+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How to Register for Court Marriage in India

hI JAMEELA R u online right now

Hi ,
    I am looking for register marriage office at Tirunelveli .can u plz tell me address.
    Is it possible to fill registration for online . Please sent reply to my email id
    [email]ajameela87@gmail.com[/email]. i am waiting for your reply

by
    Jameela

hi i am a hindu girl in love with a muslim boy for 12 long years .we r both proffessionally settled .we now want 2 get married .but our parents object 2 it we want 2 go 4 a legal marriage can u pls give us the full details of it .we want our parents 2 know about our marriage after 2 months give me the details of marrige registrars office address of jamshedpur,east singhbhum,jharkhand.mention about the complecacies so that we can take precautions .as my own paternal uncle is a lawyer shoud we get married elsewere,in a nearby court pls answer in details in the email id (Y)

sir
    i am loveing a girl who is 11 year younger than me our both family wont accept our love we are loving morethan 8 years and iam well settled too. we boyh plan to rejister mairage without our parents knowladge . now we are in pondicherry shall we register mairage in tamilnadu wich is other state . if so what are the documents we want to submit . pls let me know the full facts of register mairage . me 32 she 21.

pls reply me in my mail adress

thanks bye
    ;-)

Hi ,
    I am looking for register marriage office at bhopal .can u plz tell me address.
    Is it possible to fill registration for online

> Hi ,
    I am looking for register marriage office at Pune or Mumbai .can u plz tell me address.
    Is it possible to fill registration for online .

Awaiting fr ur reply.

I am looking for register marriage office at bhopal .can u plz tell me address.
    Is it possible to fill registration for online

Dear Sir,

I Am Living In Madurai (tamil Nadu) For The Past 24 Years. In My Office I Love A Hindu Girl For Past 1 Year Now I Was Settled Well. At Present I Am In Dubai.i Wish To Come Nest Month For Marry That Girl. I Am Muslim That Girl Hindu.i Dont Konw The Procedure And Formalities Of The Register Marriage Kindly Help Me In This Matter What Should I Do.helllp Me

want to marry a gul whom i luv 2 much.bt our parents are not ready so ,we want to do court marraige.tell me which documant i hv to summit in court .what reqirement for ths is necessary.i hv heard tht we hv to give our own home address proof ,if show then our family know abt ths then how we can marry.tell me detail about all the things it is necessary for me.where in delhi i can appy and how i can appy this.whom i have to concern

poonam weds pradeep 9268930627

dear sir
    i want to know how to register for court marriage & what document is required for summit in court

joseph - reply send to my mail id [email]---jose4se@yahoo.com[/email]

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is Joseph from Bangalore. My friend is love with a hindu girl. He is planning to marry the girl she is staying in Arupukottai and he is staying in Ramnad.He wants to register in Madurai Office. Let you know is it possible or Please let me know in which office can we marry for register marriage. But there parents are against the marriage. Therefore he is planning for a court marriage, he don't know that if he applied for this send notice to both of our reg-office for display in notice board. By mentioning in the notice board will our parents come to know regarding this will be the big problem to her home by this she gets afarid off so is there any problem in that or is there any issue's that if made a register marriage well parents will come to know well our parents should not come to know pls need to go marriage in a secret way, plzzzzzzzzz help me out as soon as possible what to do.and she need to wear the saree in the marriage time r wht ? and wht about the cost for this register marriage awill occur for us
    Please Suggest Us....

Please send reply as soon as possible. Bcz her parents arranging marriage with some one..... Please consider it.....

thank you

If u are planning for court marriage, then you need to submit proofs of age and residence for both bride and groom. 2 passport size photographs are needed of both bride and groom. And on the given date, which is usually one month after you submit the papers, 3 witnesses are required at the office of the Marriage Registrar.

age proof 100% konsa hota hai. 1) leaving certificate ya 2) birth certificate

leaving certificate par age 18 years puri ho gae hai.
    birth certificate par age 18 years ke liye 3 month baki hai.

so please help me

court me konsa proof legali hai.
    leaving ya birth certificate

[email]swappnil946@gmail.com[/email]

Both (Matriculation certificate or Birth Certificate) will be accepted as Proof of Age.

hi i m Arshad from punjab and i m in love with girl frm last 3 yrs.who lives in kanpur.her parents r against this love marriage.can anyone tell that m i able to do interstate court marriage at kanpur.???
    if yes then m i able to do court marriage at her city kanpur and wt r d formalities we have 2 do and how many witness we need from both sides...
    is there any objection from court if she's 1 yr elder than me????
    plz help me !!!!!!

Thanks
    Ali Arshad
    E-mail- [email]aliarshad_ali@yahoo.com[/email]

Aap ko koi b prob nhi hogi.........aap vahan ja k marriage kr sakte hain.....bas 2 witness chahiye, aur aap ka Id-proff, Address proff aur certificate of DOB lagega.....

Aur court ko koi b objection nhi hoga chahe ladki 1 ya 100 saal b badi ho.........bas ladki 18 se uppar honi chahiye....

All d Best.............

thanx for the suggestion

welcome dear..........& Best of Luck.......

How to Register for Court Marriage in India

Hi ,
    I am looking for register marriage office at Pune or Mumbai .can u plz tell me address.
    Is it possible to fill registration for online .

Awaiting fr ur reply.

Regards,
    Pratyush
    [email]pratyush.arena@gmail.com[/email]

sir/ma'm
    my name is Pravin n i hav a girl frnd...we hav planned to get married by nxt january..so i jus wanted to knw abt the procedures in here ..m 21 n she is 20..we both r frm kerala!

im a btech final year student & in love with a girl we want to register our marriage secretly for the time being can someone help me with details of special marrige act

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed