+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How to Register for Court Marriage in India

hi,

I am in love with a muslim girl, who is 23 age old...& working in chennai. we both have a same different hometown. we are planning to get married..can we get registered anywhere in tamilnadu under special marriage act?

dear sir/mam
    i had married to my girl in a aryasamaj temple at UP and we have got our merriage certicate also.
    i want to know if that can be registered at Bangalore.
    if yes what is the procedure & other formalities.
    if no then what the alternatives.
    i have been living in bangalore for last 2 years but the girl lives in UP.
    Please guide us
    thanks a lot

Dear Sir/madam,

I want get registered marriage but there is problem that she lives at orrisa and I live at Delhi. If we submit the documents to court having stay at different cities. and when court will issue the date we will present to court. Is it possible. Plz suggest me, we love eachother and cant live without eachother. plz suggest me, what is the procedure of love marriege, if we live at different cities and she is not able to come for apply.

Thanks a lot.

Dear Sir/madam,

I want get registered marriage but there is problem that she lives at orrisa and I live at Delhi. If we submit the documents to court having stay at different cities. and when court will issue the date we will present to court. Is it possible. Plz suggest me, we love eachother and cant live without eachother. plz suggest me, what is the procedure of love marriege, if we live at different cities and she is not able to come for apply.

Thanks a lot.

hi chandan,
    marriages are solemnized under the Special Marriage Act. court marriages can take place b/w any 2 Indian citizens irrespective of their caste,religion, or creed. Such a marriage takes place in front of marriage officer/registrar of the area where both or any of the parties to such a marriage reside. Both of you file a joint application before the registrar alongwith affidavits attested by notary public specifying the age(boy 21yrs &girl 18yrs), marital status(unmarried or divorcee as the case maybe),place of residence. u also need proof of residence. the joint application of such a marriage shuld be witnessed by 3 independent adult persons. On receiving this application, the marriage officer issues a month notice regarding the marriage. a copy of the notice is sent to the individual parties address. After the expiry of this period of notice, a date is fixed for marriage. witnesses should appear before the registrar during marriage. then a marriage certificate is issued.

hi,
    I m tushar.I stay at Mumbai and I am in love with a Muslim girl who stays in Hyderabad.We have problem that about our affairs girls family came to know and they tearoff the documents of girl.So please let me know what document now require for the court marrage.Please help us we are in trouble

Hi,

This is raghavendra from Bangalore, here by i would like to inform that , i want to make an register marriage .........please let me know the rules and regulations for this procedure.

I hope you will reply back to me asap.

Thanks and regards
    Raghavendra.k

hi raghi

If u are planning for court marriage, then you need to submit proofs of age and residence for both bride and groom. 2 passport size photographs are needed of both bride and groom. And on the given date, which is usually one month after you submit the papers, 3 witnesses are required at the office of the Marriage Registrar.

HI

this is raghi thanx for your reply i am till bit confused about age proof
    please can u tell me what document of age proof we have to submit means which age proof
    why because i have lost my (brith certificate) so instead of this. which aged proof can i submit for them
    give me some examples so that i can marry soon and have a grand party with you please i wil be waiting for your reply

I hope u will reply back to me thanx

Thanks&Regards
    Raghu

Dear Sir/Madam,
    This is Raghavendra.k from Bangalore(Rajajinagar)I am planning to marry the girl I love she is staying in R.T.Nagar.PLease let me know in which office can we marry for register marriage. But there parents are against the marriage. Therefore I am planning for a court marriage, i know that if i applied for this they will send notice to both of our reg-office for display in notice board. By mentioning in the notice board will our parents come to know regarding this will be the big problem to her home by this she gets afarid off so is there any problem in that or is there any issue's that if made a register marriage well parents will come to know well our parents should not come to know pls need to go marriage in a secret way, plzzzzzzzzz help me out as soon as possible what to do.and she need to wear the saree in the marriage time r wht ? and wht about the cost for this register marriage awill occur for us
    Please Suggest Us

thank you

Hi ,
    I am looking for register marriage office at Pune or Mumbai .can u plz tell me address.
    Is it possible to fill registration for online .

Awaiting fr ur reply.

Regards,
    Sachin

hi
    i want to marry a gul whom i luv 2 much.bt our parents are not ready so ,we want to do court marraige.tell me which documant i hv to summit in court .what reqirement for ths is necessary.i hv heard tht we hv to give our own home address proof ,if show then our family know abt ths then how we can marry.tell me detail about all the things it is necessary for me.where in delhi i can appy and how i can appy this.whom i have to concern

awaiting for reply

regard manish
    its urgent

am in love with a hindu girl, who is 20 age old...& working . we both have a same different hometown. we are planning to get married..can we get registered anywhere in hyderabad under special marriage act...can anybody tell me rules and regulations for it ...can u plz mail it me to my email id [email]shahul_virgo143@yahoo.co.in[/email]

can u tell me ragistered offices address in hyderabad or its website name plz reply it to my email id [email]shahul_virgo143@yahoo.co.in[/email]

i am a hindu boy from west bengal and now working in Noida. I am in love with a girl who is muslim and is a bangladeshi national. She is studying in India with a student's visa. I live in rented flat in Noida.. Our parents didn't accept this relationship. We would like to get married in India and we don't want that our respective parents are informed at any case. Can anyone plz help me by saying how to do this? also plz let me know what are the documents required for this and where to contact for hassle free process? plzzzzzzz help........

email i.d.: [email]bluemountain.007@gmail.com[/email]

I am in love with a muslim boy, who is 21 age old. we both have a same different hometown. we are planning to get married..can we get registered anywhere in tamilnadu at tirunelveli under special marriage act?

What is the phone number of registrar of marraige court of mumbai

What is the number for registrar of marriage (delhi court)

Hi ,
    I am looking for register marriage office at Tirunelveli .can u plz tell me address.
    Is it possible to fill registration for online .

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed