+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Best colleges for Culinary Arts

Best colleges for Culinary Arts

Hi people,

Am running a food products company, I planned to recruit people from well reputed colleges in India and also I desire to seek admission for my son at best Culinary Arts college. So I need your help by suggesting good Culinary Arts colleges in India.

HI friend
    Best colleges for Culinary Arts

i have come across the certain website i hope this link will provide you all the best college for culinary Arts

http://www.chef2chef.net/rank/schools.html
    ihope this will help you

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=jeethu.s.p;178926]Hi people,

Am running a food products company, I planned to recruit people from well reputed colleges in India and also I desire to seek admission for my son at best Culinary Arts college. So I need your help by suggesting good Culinary Arts colleges in India.[/QUOTE]

The only place I can suggest to you in India is Culinary Academy of India in Hydertabad.This is the college which has trained and placed 3000 young chefs from all over india and sent them to work in hotel,Culinary and Catering industry.Very professional and also higly quality oriented.Im an alumni of this great institute and working in Costa Cruise Lines-Italy.Thank You BRAND -CAI

Varun N
    Last edited by Unregistered; 05-27-2011 at 04:03 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

International Institute of Culinary Arts, New Delhi

Respected Sir,

Allow me to introduce to you International Institute of Culinary Arts, New Delhi; may I suggest you visit our website (www.chefiica.com) to get details on all the chef courses we run, alternatively you can also email me directly at arjundatta@chefiica.com for more details

Wishing your son all the best in his career

Arjun S Datta
    COO, IICA

[QUOTE=jeethu.s.p;178926]Hi people,

Am running a food products company, I planned to recruit people from well reputed colleges in India and also I desire to seek admission for my son at best Culinary Arts college. So I need your help by suggesting good Culinary Arts colleges in India.[/QUOTE]

Thumbs up Best culinary college

Hello every one

Check CULINARY ACADEMY OF INDIA -this is one one the best culinary college ranked among top 10 culinary colleges.
    in world as per asiancorrespondent magazine.They have very good infrastructure with almost 8 kitchens and very excellent faculty Toped with 100% placements on Land and Abroad cruises. My cousin finished his bachelors degree now he is working in cruise lines.check their no:04023418064.Recently thye started PGDCA -post graduate diploma in culinary arts.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Higher Education In India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed