+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Tirumala tonsure

Tirumala tonsure

Hey all
    My name is Priya and I am a housewife. So the big day of Tirumala tonsure have finally come. I am getting nervous as days are nearing. Please anyone of you who is going to become bald on this auspicious occasion, let me know so that I will get courage and moral support.

mmmmmmm

ya that makes me to get scary to ....i don't want to loose my hair and just imagine how my friends would react after seeing me in bald ...

i cant imagine myself some time its seems so funny if i think of that on the other i am just finding is there any other solution for it ..

tonsure

[QUOTE=womenspower;179287]Hey all
    My name is Priya and I am a housewife. So the big day of Tirumala tonsure have finally come. I am getting nervous as days are nearing. Please anyone of you who is going to become bald on this auspicious occasion, let me know so that I will get courage and moral support.[/QUOTE]

Hi priya... I dont know any one who went there but a person who i know wants to go there for a pooja this september.. I just wanted to know if there is a specific way the tonsure needs to be done etc.. Do let me know if u have already got it done.. I need to give her some advice.. Thanks

Hello ankur6161,

As of I know the tonsure or the balding can be done only when you have prayed for it or when a new born baby's birth hair has to be taken, I don't think so you have to do something for it, they will guide you I guess . If any one know about it please share your comments here

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in About Homeland
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed