+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a french tutor in Bangalore - any suggestions?

Hi all,

I am looking for a french tutor for my son. We are residents of north Bangalore. A home tutor is most preferred of course, but if there is any coaching class in the northern side, even that will do. We have recently shifted to the city, and face difficulty in locating teachers.

We shall appreciate any help from the forum visitors if they can pass on the contact details of a french expert and educator.

TIA.

Dear Sir,

Please find the link below for tutors in Bangalore and they do offer home tutuions

[url]http://www.language-school-teachers.com/default.asp?selCountry=44&txtCity=Bangalore&selX6=22[/url]

You can get a lot of information from this site and also their contact info is available.

Hope this would help.

Regards
    Bon Jour

Hello,

My name is claude and i am a french native speaker who has been teaching in bangalore since 2005 in a institute and now am teaching in private.
    Are you interesting to learn french please contact me at that number 9886206692.

Thanks and regards

I am French etutor. If interested you can contact me at +91-9891543456

Hi

I am a professional French tutor based in Bangalore. I take personalized private tuitions suited to the students' needs.

Rgds
    Rupa

Hello,
    My son will be starting 7th grade and goes to DPS, East. Are there any tutors close to Bannerghatta road?

thanks
    PAdma Rao

Hi! You can find [url=http://myfrenchtutor.co.uk]french tutor[/url] for GCSE and Pre GCSE Students on this [url=http://myfrenchtutor.co.uk]french courses[/url]
    frenchtut195

Hi !!

I am French language teacher and teaching french from last 2 years. You can contact me for assistance at 9811635291.

Regards
    Harsh chadha

Hi, m tushar gupta. I'm from DELHI. Currently m working in one of the leading company in BANGALORE. I was started my career in teaching french language itself. And finally i've decided 2 continue teaching french language in part time. If need plz do let me know. My no. is 9632218790.

tushar gupta 9632218790 ;-)

Hi, m tushar gupta. I'm from DELHI. Currently m working in one of the leading company in BANGALORE. I was started my career in teaching french language itself. And finally i've decided 2 continue teaching french language in part time. If need plz do let me know. My no. is 9632218790.

tushar gupta 9632218790

Hi, please contact me for french tuitions, I am a post graduate in French and have more than 7 years of experience. Thanks!

Mobile: +91-97414-98583

Hi, please contact me for french tuitions. I am a professional French tutor based in Bangalore. You can contact me at +91-9663375452.

Thanks & Regards
    Ajanta Talukdar ;-)

Kindly submit your detail at [url]http://www.dialatutor.in/tutor_contact.htm[/url]

Hi All.

French tutor(Home) available at reasonable price with >5yrs experience in documentation and interpretion.

> Saurabh18 wrote:

> Hi All.

French tutor(Home) available at reasonable price with >5yrs experience in documentation and interpretion.
    preferred Loc: BTM, bannergatta Rd. , Koramangala

hi evry1... dis is Ankit and i ,myself teach french language...i`v bn 2 france to get d proficiency in d language...n since den m teaching students...if u r intrstd gttng tutions or classes or crash courses for exams...jst contact me: 9620055225...

> kdsagrawal wrote:

> Hi all,

I am looking for a french tutor for my son. We are residents of north Bangalore. A home tutor is most preferred of course, but if there is any coaching class in the northern side, even that will do. We have recently shifted to the city, and face difficulty in locating teachers.

We shall appreciate any help from the forum visitors if they can pass on the contact details of a french expert and educator.

TIA.

Kindly contact me at 9986039509 for private tution on weekends

Neeraj

My name is Antonio and i am a french native speaker setting in bangalore.I am free for any french teaching in any institution and even Home tuition.
    Are you interesting to learn french please contact me at that number 9742784281

Thanks and regards

hi , iam a french teacher

hi i'am a experianced french teacher , french is my native language and i did my studies in french language , if you are looking for a french teacher call me at this number 00919535759506

Hello,

My name is brice and i am a french native speaker who has been teaching in bangalore since 2005 in a institute and now am teaching in private.
    Are you interesting to learn french please contact me at that number 9535759506.

Thanks and regards

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Education in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed