+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Tips for Fair complexion

Hi,
    Here are some tips to keep your complexion fair and lively.

Apply a mixture of equal amounts of lemon juice and honey on the face and whole body. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash off.

Apply a mixture of equal amounts of lemon and cucumber juice on the face and whole body. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash off. If your skin is dry, use honey and lemon juice.

First scrub your face with cucumber slices and then apply cucumber juice (with skin on cucumber) to your face, leave it there overnight and wash in the morning.

Apply a gram flour (besan) and turmeric (haldi) paste on face and neck. After sometime when it dries, scrub it off gently. This would gradually reduce body hair over a period of time.

For 15 days, apply a paste of gram flour (besan), milk (2 teaspoon) and lime juice (3-4 drops) on face and neck for 15 minutes and wash with water. You complexion should improve. Repeat every 2 weeks.

Apply yogurt to the face.

Apply grated white radish or its juice for fairer complexion.

For Babies: Massage the body with almond oil or any other oil once a week. Give baby a bath after 15 minutes.

Make a paste of honey, milk, yogurt, and ground sesame seeds in equal proportions and apply on face and whole body.

Mix honey with equal amount of almond oil. Apply on the face every night.

Mix oatmeal with yogurt and tomato juice and apply on the face. Wash it with cold water after 15 minutes.

Apply a mixture of 3-4 drops of lime juice and a grated tomato on face and neck for 15 minutes for 15 days. Wash with cold water.

Make a paste of turmeric (haldi) powder with fresh lime juice and apply.

Make a scrub of sandalwood powder mixed with almond powder or almond oil and milk. Massage gently on the darker areas like neck, around lips, below eyes, etc.

Cut lime in slices and rub on the face slowly 2 - 3 times. Leave for about 5 minutes, and then wash with cool water. Repeat 3-4 times a week.

Make a paste by grinding mint leaves in water. Apply on the face and neck for 20 minutes and then wash with water.

Make a paste by mixing a pinch of cinnamon powder to teaspoon honey. Apply on the face every night.

Protein mask:
    Make a paste of 1 tablespoon urad dal and 4 almonds soaked in water overnight. Apply it your face and neck and wash it off after half an hour. It will nourish your skin and also bleach it.

Make a paste of 4 almonds soaked in milk overnight. Apply it your face and neck before going to bed. Wash with cold water in the morning. Repeat daily for 15 days. It will make your skin fair.

Fair look, oily skin:
    Apply a mixture of equal amounts of lemon and cucumber juice on the face and whole body. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash off.
    Make a paste by mixing papaya, honey, milk, and milk powder. Apply on face and leave for a few minutes and wash, your face will look fairer.
    Apply egg white to your face.

Fair look, dry skin:
    Apply a mixture of equal amounts of cucumber juice and honey on the face and whole body. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash off.

Hi Latika,
    Thanks for your precious tips. They are really helping.
    Thanks again. Keep On..........................

Hi Latika,

Can I use the same remedy to treat excess body hair on my baby and please if you have more remedies for baby Skin as well babies sculp and hair would really appreciate thanks once again for sharing =)

Apply dahi, besan, honey paste on your skin

thanku latika,
    for give us such a good tips.

Thanks Palvi, can I use this remedy on toddler and is this remedy for removing hair on your skin or for fair complexion? sorry for asking.

For your skin, I highly recommend Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Virgin Coconut Oil. Both of these products are so much better for your skin then commercial brands. They have NO toxic additives and they are extremely affordable. I use them both and I look younger and healthier then ever before. At first I thought I would end up with an oily greasy face but not so! My skin drinks them both right in and the coconut oil smells like the beach. The EVOO has no lingering odor. Just a few drops and you will be on your way to the beautiful skin you want.

hey
    thanks a lot latika....keep sharing your valuable tips wid us
    byeeeee....
    tcr....

Hello and thanks for your valuable tips! your tips will defenetly help peaople who are seeking for personal skin treatment.Keep it up!

hi,
    dont use any soap on face,,bcause it has so many chemicals.so they makes dry skin...so never use it..in bath time take some basen(Gramm Flour),add pinch of turmeric and add some rose water then apply face and body wash off after sometime...use daily..i always use this type of stuff and now i have healthy,glowing and fair skin...its wonderful plese try it..

Did you know that by eating certain fruits and vegetables, it can make your skin and hair better, and truly help you glow...
    Fruits: Pomegranate, blueberries, avocado and citrus fruits. These fruits have great antioxidant capacity that translate to wonderful and healthy skin. Just a bit of lime juice squeezed on your salad will not only give that tangy taste but will also give you spurt of instant energy leaving you feeling fresh!

...Read about the remaining list of grocery foods here that can make you beautiful- [url]http://fitho.in/2008/09/17/do-you-buy-beautiful-groceries/[/url]

plz suggest me to remove my baby hair from her forhead.

thank u,latika r u a beautician ,
    you r giving nice tips
    byeeeeee! ;-)

Hi all,

In addition to all the creams and face packs I feel Diet and skin care also contribute to a fair and glowing skin..

AVOID:

Too much of heavy, oily foods

Untimely consumption of food.

Eating during indigestion

Reduce rice, fish, curds, salt, radish, sesame, jaggery.

Eating fish with milk or curds

Afternoon sleep.

Anger and irritability of mind.

Exposure to extreme hot or cold climates

Over physical exertion

Taking cold water bath immediately after heavy physical works

Skin care:

Wash your face at regular intervals with water. Try washing /rubbing with Ice.. Its good for pores

Don't use soap on your face.Try the gel based face washes.

Stay away from foundation , heavy make up

If you buy a moisturiser/cleanser, try it on a tiny area of your face first

Drink plenty of water.I t reduces wrinkles and keeps the skin hydrated

Don't over-exfoliate - rubbing at the skin with something rough tends to irritate.

Vit E ,B are great for skin

Invest in a good sunscreen with an SPF of 30...

Hope that helps!

Hi Dear,

For a human to get a fair skin is a dream and desire. Every girl tends to get a fairer skin tone and look forward for the best tips. I would like to share them.

Grate a tomato. Add 2-3 drops of lime juice. Apply and wash after 20 minutes. Do this morning and evening for 10 - 15 days. Apply well on the neck area also.

Soak 4 almonds overnight. Make a very fine paste with them, using milk to grind them. Apply this paste on the neck and face before going to bed. Wash with cold water in the morning. Repeat daily for 12 days, followed by twice a week.

Malai with curd works well in making you fairer. Try this home remedy to get creamy and fair skin at home.

Spray rose water on the skin to get fair skin.

Apply turmeric with honey and lemon to get fairer skin. Do not use this if have dark skin.

Apply the juice of ripe pineapple to get fair skin naturally.

Boil cumin seeds in water, and rinse your face with this water to reveal fair and radiant skin.

Using raw milk on your skin lightens your skin tone.

Mix papaya, honey, milk and milk power, and apply this home remedy on your skin to get fairer face instantly.

Massage your skin with almond oil or olive oil to get fair and soft skin, you can add a pinch of saffron to get better results.

Apply coconut water to get fair and flawless skin

Use tomato mashed tomato pulp on your skin to give a pinkish glow to your skin. Tomato is very good for giving you fair skin tone .

Take some gram flour, milk, lime juice. Make mixture of all these ingredients and apply on your face and neck and leave for 15 minutes. For significant results, repeat this practice for one month daily and then once a week.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Health & Fitness
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed