+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: dominos pizza india order a pizza at www.dominos.co.in

dominos pizza india order a pizza at www.dominos.co.in

Hi Guys!

Is there a person available in this world not liking pizza? If so please try to taste it.
    Then you never say No for it. I stay in Electronics city [Bangalore]. I want to know the nearest domino's pizza center to my place.

I want to taste the yummy pizza as soon as possible. Please guide me!

Hi Antony! First of all tell me that how do I know where exactly you stay in Bangalore. Reply the exact place where you stay so that I can reply you the dominos outlet nearby your place. There are number of dominos outlets in Bangalore which is quite impossible to mention all of them. And I think there is no one who donít like pizza at least I loooooove pizza. Why donít you try pizza of Pizza Huts. It is yuuummmy.

Hey I was happy to see your reply so early. But sad thing that you didn't notice in my post is the area which I had already mentioned clearly that I stay in Electronics city. To be more clear to you I stay near Daadys Elexir Apartments.

Hope your clear with the place.

Regards,

Antony

Sorry to say this i am not a great fan of pizza. Infact i hate them...

Once i happened to visit pizza hut in bangalore, i shud mention that it was my 1st n last visit to such places... I dont understand wat makes u to like pizza

dominos pizza india order a pizza at www.dominos.co.in

Hey man,

Iíve got your nerve, to have dominoís pizza, your favorite dish, in your place.

Go down to the following place and enjoy having your favorite dish.

Domino's Pizza in Hosur Road, Bangalore
    Shop #6 & 7, Phase 2,
    Survey No. 14 Electronic City,
    Hosur road,
    Bangalore -560100.

Hey anto,

Even I love pizzas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because they are so yummy and are available in various varieties. In a week at least 3-4 times i will have pizzas. There are many pizza corners in Bangalore. Since you were specific about electronic city, i would like to give out pizza corner in that place. I think there is only one over there. Please do go for the one which Shivani had mentioned.

Hai Gayatri,

I will really very careful if i was you, too much pizza is never good for health. you suffer a lot in the future and yes i do agree it its very taste my never healthy. please have it but limit yourself, it filled with huge amount of calories. And later you have to spend a lot of money to hospital bills.

yes i agree with you Rishabh pizza in domino's is best but i love the garlic bread from pizza hut, garlic bread is always taste good and i love to have it all the time.

I love pizza very much...specially dominos pizza.it's very yummy. Dominos pizza is the famous company in India for pizza only.there is no any person who don't like it after eating it.It's very lovely.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Food & Drinks
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed