+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Divorce Lawyers in Bangalore

Hi,

My friend is in a bad marriage. i am looking for an honest divorce lawyer from Bangalore. plz help us.

Hi, Here is name and the address:

Anant Mandgi & Associates
    Office Address: 10/7/I, Kumara Krupa Road
    Bangalore, Karnataka
    Zip code : 560001
    lawyers PhonePhone no: +91-080-22266712
    Fax: +91-080-22285771
    Court Of practice: High Court, District Court

SIJI MALAYIL & ASSOCIATES
    Advocates&Solicitors
    # 6,Murphy Road ,
    Indira Nagar, Bangalore , India .
    Mobile:+91-9844104360
    Tel:+91-80-25578751
    Tel:+91-80-25473300
    Fax:+91-80-25578751

Email: [email]sijimalayil@yahoo.com[/email]

Areas of Practice
    Adoption, Administrative Law, Appellate Practice, Arbitration & Mediation banking, business litigation, child custody, child support collection, civil rights, construction, consumer law, contract, copyright, corporation partnership, criminal, Christian marriage, Hindu Marriage, Bail, Banking, Business Litigation, Civil Litigation, Computer, Construction, Consumer Law, Copyright, Corporation/Partnership, Compensation, Divorce, Entertainment, Environment, Family Law, Finance, Insurance, Intellectual Human Right ,Property, Probate, Real Estate, Wills, Trusts, Estates, writ petitions, Trust Registration, Society registration, Charitable organization, Apartment owners Association, Motor vehicle accident Cases, Road Accident Cases, Traffic Cases, Company Registration, litigation in cases of dishonor of cheque under 138 NI Act cheque bounce cases, Dispute Resolution: The Firmís practice covers all aspects of civil/corporate and commercial dispute resolution, including negotiation/ discussions and mediation for speedy settlement of disputes out of Court. Negotiation, discussions and Mediation: The Firm handles all matters of dispute on the civil/ corporate and commercial side are first and foremost tried to be settled out of Court in a speedy fashion by way of aggressive negotiation/ discussions and mediation. Drafting and Consulting: All matters of legal drafting such as suits/petitions/notices/consumer complaints/ Agreements/ Memorandum of understanding/ Partnership Deed and other Deeds/ Joint Venture Agreements/ Applications/ Bonds/ Wills/ Letter of intents/Declarations/Warranty Deeds/Power of Attorneys etc. are handled by the firm. The Firm actively carries provides consultation and opinions to its clients on various legal topics and practice areas. Consumer Matters: All matters covered under the Consumer Protection Act and the Monopolies Restrictive Trade Practices Act, including litigation in Consumer Forums, State and National Commission, MRTP Commission in matters such as deficiency in service, product defects, misleading advertisements etc are handled by the Firm. Civil Suits: All matters pertaining to damages/compensation/suits for recovery of money, suits for damages for wrongful termination, civil suits for legal injury and damages under Law of Contracts and law. Matrimonial Matters: All matters pertaining to matrimonial legislations, succession, including opinions and advices on issues such as divorce, maintenance, adoption, child custody etc. Banking: Drafting of various banking documents such as loan agreements/ lease deeds/ overdraft agreements/affidavits denying receipt of notice of dishonor of cheque/Bank Guarantee is done by the Firm. The Firm carries out lit / Recovery of debt/ Prosecution of criminal complaints etc. The firm also engages itself in providing detailed legal opinions on the viability of projects to be undertaken by corporate firms and companies. It provides advice and consultancy in matters of foreign exchange, EXIM, customs etc. Corporate and Commercial: Drafting of various agreements and contracts/MOUís etc relating to all aspects of corporate and commercial laws such as commercial contracts/ agency/ supply of equipments/research and development agreements/ Franchise Agreements/JV Agreements etc is regularly done by the Firm. Real Estate: The Firm activities include drafting and conveyance of sale documents/ power of attorneys/ lease deeds/ Building contracts/ Rent Agreements/ building agreements/suits for eviction/ notices/ agreement for labour work/ simple mortgage deeds/Gift Deeds/ Hypothecation Deeds/ etc. The Firm actively participates in litigation relating to recovery of property, possession/specific performance of agreements/ declaration and injunction relating to eviction proceedings etc. Service Laws: Drafting and consulting on various labour matters under the industrial Disputes Act, Factory Act, Trade Union, illegal termination matters, Workmenís Compensation matters etc. is carried out regularly by the Firm. The Firm carries out litigation on behalf of companies and workmen in service related matters before the industrial Tribunals. Environmental Laws: All matters pertaining to environmental legislations, including advice and opinions on issues under the Wildlife Act, Water Act, Air Act, and Environmental Protection Act and also matters covered under various International Environmental legislations are carried out by the firm. Intellectual Property and Information Technology, Public Interest Litigation: All matters of public interest litigation based on various issues such as environment/ public welfare/ education/ quality of life and living etc and all other vital issues of public interest are actively carried out by the firm. The other prominent areas of practice includes protecting the civil and constitutional rights of individuals

for a Divorce Lawyer Contact

B E A U L A
    Advocates & Solicitors
    201, President Chambers,
    No.8, Richmond Road,
    Bangalore 560025.
    Tel : 0091 80 22129646
    Fax : 0091 80 22129996

Please contact this number -9945561839, specialized in handling divorce issues, Marthalli, Bangalore.

A good divorce lawyer with whom i recently consulted and got my work done in a fast and no hassle manner was this Lawyer called Pallavi R. She is very good and more than that a very considerate and understanding lawyer whos only concern is not money, unlike so many other lawyers i have interacted with. i happened to get to know this Lawyer through a marriage counsellor and would advice anybody who is looking out for a divorce lawyer to meet her. i dont want to disclose her mobile no on the net, but you can get her no from just dial or such other services. her office is next to Kanteerava stadium

Hi Jaano,

Can you please give me the contact details of your lawyer - Pallavi.

Regards
    Aarti

M.G.Kumar Law Firm
    India-International Law Firm
    47,Nethaji Road,First Floor
    Fraser Town,
    Bangalore-560005
    visit : [url]www.bangalorelawyer.com[/url]

(Y) Hey Janoo,
    is this your real Name? im sure not. anyways are you talking about Pallavi R D? if yes then i agree with u. she was my junior in school..but look at her now. she is indeed a good lawyer. Except that she goads you to go for counselling which i didnt want to. Arti if you are looking for a good lawyer, there are many.. Pallavi's no is 9845141610. you can tell her that you got her number from a client who was also her senior in school. she will connect. she doesnt like her number exchanged on the net. All the best

I had a very bad experience with Adv.Pallvi, she messed up my divorce case, her fee is exorbitant , I the ad and approached her.

Hey Seema,
    You are definitely talking about some other Pallavi. The lawyer I met with recently after reading the feedback on this site was an extremely concerned Lawyer. She is young and has started family law practise only recently, apart from this she told me that she has been mostly practising tax matters as her father is a leading tax practitioner. Her fee which she informed me of, but hasnt charged me as of yet was minimal too.
    You said she messed up your divorce case, but how can she do that in such a short span? A contested divorce to get messed up would take more than two years ..right? Infact when i told her that one of her clients had posted something nice about her she said "Please dont trust the ability of any lawyer by reading comments on the web. no one knows which is true and which is false.." .

Several clients came to me after supposedly reading good reviews about me on the net. I brushed it aside and never bothered to actually check. I never got down to surfing the net for these reviews until Sharan , who had come to me through the web referral told me that there was a negative review. This made me curious. Who are these people posting reviews? When I read the reviews I was elated. So many encouraging reviews. But honestly, I donít know a single person. Janoo..who is that? In fact that is my son's pet name...Leena sinha? Seema? not one client by his/her real name except of course Sharan .
    A bit of advice. Please donít take reviews on the net for real. No Lawyer is completely good or completely bad..and I talk for myself. I may have handled one case exceptionally well and in another I may have failed. Thatís life! If I succeeded all the time I wouldnít be a Lawyer Ö I would be God!! Please select your lawyer with caution. There are numerous good lawyers in Bangalore...and I suggest you make a choice based on YOUR equation with the Lawyer and not based on what you read on the Net. A word of thanks to Sharan and other clients who not only brought this posting to my knowledge but also stood up for me.

Dear Pallavi,

I like this name a lot as my favourite RJ in Radio Mirchi is also Pallavi, a.k.a. Pallu.
    I am just an interested person in this aspect. I happened to read the request from one of the members for a good lawyer and it was when your name surfaced. Isn't it great? out of all the lawyers in this city, only your name has come out. Well, just a request.

I wish you all the best in your career pursuit.

Hi

My marriage is going through a hell
    My husband left to abroad for studies soon after we got married...
    Its been almost 3 yrs that i hav been waiting for him and he refuses to come back as he has got interested in someone there
    I want to seperate legally
    Please let me know the procedure....
    PS: He does not want to come back to india at all

Sharan,

Could you please email me the contact details of this lawyer, Ms. Pallavi?

Thanks

AdvocateKhoj - India's Dedicated Case Post System
    AdvocateKhoj helps you to connect with qualified advocates in the best possible manner.Through AdvocateKhoj you have access to the member advocateís background information, education, experience, and above all its confidential, easy and free!

[url]http://www.advocatekhoj.com[/url]

Hi,this is to inform all similarly placed husbands /wives suffering with the other spouse pl find a good law firm well equipped to handle your case and take it in the right direction .
    i m really very glad to inform that all d false cases filed by my wife under 498-A,and the Domestic Violence Act have been quashed by the high court .i should really thank my lawyers for this fantastic job .they really put in all their best effort to get me justice .
    i hope all you guys suffering like me also find the right set of lawyers.i have already posted their nos on this site in the event someone wants to contact them .i have decided that i will start a helpline for people in distress like me as i know as to how we feel being in jail for no rhyme or reason......
    MAY GOD BLESS ALL TO HAVE A PEACEFUL EXISTANCE.

I Have Been Receiving Lot Of Queries Asking For My Lawyers Address ...
    Well Just To Let All You Guys/girls Out There You May Contact Them On Their Cell Nos 98453-73011 Or 98451 50153

Divorce Lawyer contact: Vandana Vaidya mob:9845134418 email:vandana_vaidya25@yahoo.co.in

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Bangalore
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed