+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Divorce Lawyers in Bangalore

I had a bad experience with Poovayya and Co. Regret the experience.

wishing all you guys/gals out there a very happy and peaceful newyear 2009.i hope and wish that the pro women laws which are existing in india such as the domestic violence act and dowry harrassement laws are given a proper relook and undoubtdly they are being misused .
    fortunately for me i had the services of a LAW FIRM which handled my case with great care and concern and due to their effort i have got a clean chit in all the cases and also my divorce has come through ...
    i m indebted to them .i also take this oppurtunity to thank the site for having posted the address of genuinely good lawyers
    i want to start a movement against false and frivilous cases being filed by wives and harasssing husbands and trying arm twisting tactics to extract huge amounts of money from them .
    luckily for me i did not have to get caught in that web ,but however i want to really help people similarly placed like me ....i have discussed this with my lawyers and they have graciously agreed to help me in my venture...which is just to facilitate and nothing beyond ...i have gone trhrough night mare along with my aged parents,brother in law sister who were not even remotely involved but was done just to harass them and above all me
    you can contact the lawyers on 98453 -73011 or 98451 50153 and get suitable advise

hey hi to all you people who are going through hell in a bad and almost non existing marriage.i went through it but was reall helped by my advocates to bear the trauma which we generally go through at the first instance but eventually learn to live with it.first n foremost i feel we have won the battle if we are successful in finding good COUNSELSto defend us .well i was lucky enough and now since i m feeling goood coming out of a battered relationship i thought i should post their cell numbers so that many like me get immediate help
    they are accessable on these nubmbers
    98453-73011,9845150153

Hi,

I am saw a law firm lawyers site ([url]http://www.helplinelaw.com[/url]) search a law firm in Benglore expert lawyers and send a query get a solutions via mail.

[url]http://www.helplinelaw.com/docs/indian%20law/contact-f.php3[/url]

Bangalore Corporate Lawyer, Company Law Board, Incorporation of company, Court Marriage, Registered Marriage, Family Lawyer Bangalore, Divorce Lawyer, Child custody, Real Estate Lawyer, Bangalore Property Law, Eviction, Supreme Court, High Court, Appeals, Petition, Application, SLP, Writ Petition, Public interest litigation, PIL , Recovery, Bail, Criminal, Civil, Medical negligence, Insurance claims accidents, MACT, MRTP, FEMA, CLB, Enforcement Directorate, Immigration, VISA, Citizenship, Consumer Court, National Commission, Notice, Summons, NBW, Non Bailable Warrants, Sale deed, Mutation, Registration of property, Deeds, Power of attorney, Labour laws, Commercial / Business disputes. Foreign direct investments, FDI, FIPB, Foreign Investment Promotion Board, RBI, Reserve Bank of India, SEBI, Securities, Embassy, Legalization, Home Ministry.

Dear Friends..

Please help me. I just got married in Dec, 2007. my wife is psychologically harrasing me from the day 1 I got married . I have lost the patience and feeling like to die. Since my childhood my mother only taken care of me regarding all my education, clothing and food etc... She struggled a lot in her life all alone to bring me up. My dream is to take care of my mother and to be happy and contented with my wife and family. But my wife is very rude in behaviour.....and she dont want my mother to be with me. She respects her parents a lot, she wanted to take care of her parents and gives more preference to her parents comparing to me and she wanted to ignore my mother. She always treating my mother in a unrespectful way. each and every day I am getting hurted with her behaviour and I told her several times that how much I love my mother and the way I expect my wife to take care of my mother. But she is always ignoring my words and hurting my feelings. I have lost my patience to bear with her any more and am looking for a solution.

Friends kindly suggest in what way i can get solution to this probelm.

Thanks
    Chintu.

I feel i should post this blog to enlighten all husbands like me who get conned and ruined by manipulative wives like mine.i was married in 2005 and immediately i realised that my wife had absolutely no emotional connect with me .i was very fond of her and i kept putting my best foot forward .one fine mornineg in feb 2008 she went to work as usual from home in mattikere where we both used to live .i come from a middle class family of honnavar and she comes from an upper middle class family of bangalore .despite opposition from her parents she insisted she wanted to take forward our relationship n get married.we were happily married .but unfortunately she went to meet her mother that fateful day and that wicked MIL of mine tutored her so much that 2 criminal complaints were filed against me one in Mico Layout PS and one in Yeshwanthpur PS the next day.
    Thank my stars i could speak to my Advocates who are my acquaintance and by their timely intervention i was bailed out of the situation .
    My ADVOCATES TRIED TO DO THEIR BEST TO COUNSEL MY WIFE AND MAKE OUR MARRIAGE WORK .
    AS FATE COULD HAVE IT i received a notice from the family court bangalore .My wife had engaged the services of pramila nesargi associates ....advocates
    My lawyers entered appearance on my behalf and the matter was referred for mediation .i tried my best even before the mediator to convince her to come n live with me .but she was adament .
    eventually my lawyers were successful and recovered a SUM OF ONE LAKH WHICH I HAD SPENT FOR THE MARRIAGE PURPOSE FROM MY WIFE .AM GLAD SHE WAS TAUGHT A BITTER LESSON N MADE TO SHELL OUT THAT MONEY WHICH I M TOLD BY OTHERS AT FAMILY COURT IS A FIRST OF ITS KIND

hats off to my lawyers .how i wish all such women like my wife who think marriage is a joke are made to realise that its an institution with sanctity .
    ultimately on 23 of jan they paid DDof Rs one lakh and i have got a decree of divorce .
    My Lawyers are having their office at HIGH POINT BEHIND HOTEL CHALUKYA END OF RACE COURSE ROAD .
    cell nos -98453-73011 and 98451 -50153

Folks, please save yourself from troublesome lawyers. They will make your life worse than it is now. Stay away from lawyers that you dont have a good reference of. Stay away from Vandana Vaidya, and save your life and peace of mind. God Bless you.

Hi Sharan,

I went through the blog patiently but i was not lucky to find correct Pallavi's #? If you are helped can you please share the no of your lawyer?

Hi Roshan29, So can you provide a good reference to a good Lawyer ?

Hi,

Need a good divorce lawyer for consultation purpose who understands both Indian and USA divorce laws.

I am a US Citizen seeking for divorce in India.

I am Bangalore based.

Thanks.

Guess the lawmakers ought to look into this moot point wherein husbands like me also get harassed in the hands of manipulative wives n in laws like mine .My Advocates put in all their effort to convince the court that ,men like me also are at the receiving end .day in and day out we have to get over the verbal abuse used by wives.
    there was a very good article in times of india dated 22nd nov ,captioned THE THORN IN THE TALK.....

My only hope is that all the one sided women centric laws are relooked into and amended .

I want to just help husbands like me who suffer n lose the prime of our lives ....
    fighting a legal battle in our present form of judicial system is again a big nightmare,the undue delay in settelling the cases.half the battle is won if we are lucky enough to fing well equipped ,sincere lawyers..
    i was lucky to find them ,in case any one wants to contact them you may do so ,
    on 9845373011 ,9845150153...

> janoo wrote:

> A good divorce lawyer with whom i recently consulted and got my work done in a fast and no hassle manner was this Lawyer called Pallavi R. She is very good and more than that a very considerate and understanding lawyer whos only concern is not money, unlike so many other lawyers i have interacted with. i happened to get to know this Lawyer through a marriage counsellor and would advice anybody who is looking out for a divorce lawyer to meet her. i dont want to disclose her mobile no on the net, but you can get her no from just dial or such other services. her office is next to Kanteerava stadium

Hi Janoo,
    My sister has been dealing with a divorce lawyer in Bangalore and the case has dragged on for 4 and a half years and still nothing seems to be moving in a positive direction. Is it possible for me to contact her by email? I live in North America and my sister is in India. We are desperate that the case will be closed soon. Please give me Pallavi R's contact details, either email id or her personal website where I can discuss with her.. Thanks for your help.

Hi,
    The contact number provided for advocate Pallavi does not seem to be correct. I tried the same but no one is picking up the call. can you please provide the correct official number? Need this urgently please

Thanks

Guys & Gals,

You all are using internet and don't know how to find a lawyer's no in a City...

Dial 08069999999 This is Just dial no for Bangalore... If the Firm of the lawyer is registered by the govt. then they must have the no or you can contact the directory services also..

If not then I think the lawyer is Fake and the No gvn is only for fun and misguiding innocent people for thr problems..

wishing all you out there all the best in your battle .fighting a custody and divorce case is not just a legal battle .its an emotional struggle.first and foremost we need to have an advocate who will not only help us professionally but also counsel us . though I was initially very upset with the whole thing I soon was able to handle the entire process with grit and determination.I should profusely thank my Advocates who handled my case .

They are so well trained and know their job .They are not like the majority of lawyers who have interest only till they collect their fees.
    I was lucky to find a well quipped LAW FIRM .They deal with every case with the same amount of attention,care and concern .Very prompt and quick.Guess for them money /fees is not the priority. They will assist you and answer your queries after giving you a very very patient hearing. Infact I read about them on your site and contacted them .Since I have benefited from this blog I want to help other people trapped in similar situations ....and those of whom are not able to decide approaching a lawyer due to extraneous reasons .My advise would be find the right person and your job/battle is half won .
    With an intention to help many many victims of circumstances like me am posting their contact numbers .......ALL THE BEST .

9845373011 and 9845150153

Hello everyone, I was also married once, harrassed & physically abused my in-laws for more dowry as I came from one of the richest families but my husband along with his mother & brothers constantly harrassed me and degraded me with mental torture and I was constantly in depression as I had two miscarriages, I was put against a wall & I thought, enough was enough, I took control of my life and decided to act, meanwhile I found out my husband's extra marital affairs and gambling..I went to the highest paid lawyer in bangalore but he too sided with my in-laws for that extra money, then I realised even lawyers have this tendency to put their feet in two boats for their own selfish gains..atlast, someone refered to the mysterious Rosario brothers of Goa, who were so famous for doing "Special Jobs"..I entrusted them everything and now I got my life back and everything was taken care of without any trace. My advice for all my sisters out there is never put up with your husband or in-laws tactics and manipulations, if you have means take your fate in your own hands, then be bold and do it...and trust me, there is a beautiful world out there...dont degrade yourself by submission...Let good sense prevail...

Hi Shehnaz.
    Many thanks for your valuable advice.
    My Name is Stella and I live in Sydney, going through a painful divorce after so many years of domestic violence.
    My so called idiotic husband is in Bangalore and Chennai sleeping around with many women and spoiling their lives.
    Can you give me a lead to reach this mystery guy, whom you were refering , who can do things without a trace . I intend to teach my husband a hard lesson and he should never cheat any more innocent woman out there. I am ready to do anything provided you offer me a lead.
    Please help me with a telephone number or an e-mail ID of that person. Please.
    thanks in advance

Shehnaz, can you please give me some details about that mysterious man who can solve any problems.
    My problems are bit different, I stay near old airport road and my husband is working in dubai & we dont have kids, I stay along with my maid in a three bedroom flat, the problem is the local goons and the rowdies in our street, not only they try to harass me many times but came to my house twice for some reason or other, they even run a prostitution ring adjacent to our flat which is a nuisance to all the residents staying in our building, I tried complaining to local police but it didnt do any help as the rowdies are well connected, I really want to teach them a hard lesson, someone who can straighten them out with muscle as it will save enough heartaches and pain and bring some much needed peace to our locality. will you be able to help us ? I am waiting for your valuble advice..

You can contact him through email & dont forget to mention your direct contact number and he may get back to you.
    [email]maxrosario111@gmail.com[/email].

Ms.Shehnaz.
    I have few questions for you in regards to your above
    Will this man "Max" straighten out my ex-husband who is mentally harrasing me even after I got a proper divorce from the court ? I am worried and I am getting sleepless nights because of my ex- stupid uncalled behaviour..He was having is still under the spell of Bio-Polar disorder, he acts normal one time and very funny at different times, I took him to a doc. @ Appollo but no relief as such, and his binge drinking spoiled everything, my kids life was getting affected because of all this, then one day everything went worse, he tried to suffocate me in his violent streak anger which comes for no reason, being fed-up I got divorce and now he has again come back to my life harrasing me with threatening phone calls and e-mails, now that I have found a nice gentleman, who is ready to accept me and my kids, but again my ex-is playing the spoil sport by threatening my new man and braging about his high connections with cops and all...
    I am fed up and worried like hell, sometimes I cant breathe.
    I had already sent a mail to
    [email]maxrosario111@gmail.com[/email].
    when can I expect a reply?
    Please help.....

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Bangalore
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed