+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Isabgol Benefits

Isabgol Benefits

Hi everyone,
    I suffer from a constipation problem. As we all know that constipation leads to major health problems and can lead to serious consequences. I was told to have food that contains lot of fiber. But still its not helping me out. My grandmother has advised me to have isabgol. Before starting to take isabgol I want to know about its benefits. Will isabgol really help me to get rid of this constipation problem? Please write me about its benefit. It will be of great help.

Red face Isabgol

LAXMI SAT ISABGOL

Beneift of Psyllium husk( SAT ISABGOL)

Psyllium may help with weight loss control. Also see an effective appetite suppressant called Diet Rx with no side effects.
    Psyllium is a wonderful bulking fiber for constipation. Another benefit of psyllium husk is that it reduces fecal incontinence.
    Psyllium helps maintain healthy cholesterol and blood lipid levels. In 1998, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration authorized the use of a health claim in the labeling of foods and dietary supplements containing psyllium husk. The health claim states that diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include soluble fiber per day from psyllium may reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol.
    Psyllium may help maintain healthy blood pressure.
    Psyllium added to a traditional diet for persons with type II diabetes is safe, well tolerated, and improves glycemic and lipid control.
    Psyllium reduces radiation-induced diarrhea.
    Psyllium could be helpful for hemorrhoids since it softens the stools.

Psyllium fiber is best taken in a dose of 1 to 5 grams with a meal, particularly if the meal has a low fiber content. You can mix half a teaspoon or a teaspoon of psyllium fiber with a glass of water, once or twice a day. I also recommend drinking a glass of water in the morning when you wake up.

USE NATURAL PRODUCT FOR HEALTHY LIFE

MANUFACTURERS: GIRIRAJ ENTERPRISE, TELE: 02767-252214, 253788,FAX:252614
    150,HIGHWAY,NEAR WEIGH BRIDGE E.MAIL:giriraj81@gmail.com
    UNJHA-384 170 (N.GUJ.) INDIA

AVAILABLE : 50 GMS BOX TO 500 GMS. BOX

US FDA REG. NO: 18755915460
    D & B D-U-N-S NO. 6-759-42467
    AN ISO 9001:2008 COMPANY
    Reg.No. SCC/IN/QMS/1168

Isabgol contains Mucilage and Albumin which is good for constipation. It not helps in constipation but It has many benefits like it controls running stomach, helps in bowel movement, it cures bad breath and tooth ache, it also helps you to lose weight, it is very cool for your digestive system and many more. It is very nutritious and tasty as well. And most importantly it is inexpensive form of treatment.

Isabgol is a natural and herbal product for your stomach problem .It helps in every case whether you are suffering from costipation or loose motion .You can take it with water as well as milk.It gives very good result.

Thumbs up Adopt Naturopathy & Yoga for Helthy Life

Isabgol is good for constipation apart from it Drink 4 to 5 glass of water as you wake up in the morning with in half hour you get rid of constipation problem .For Healthy Life Adopt Naturopathy & Yoga .

Isabgol is a natural and herbal product f .It helps to get relief from constipation .You can take it with water it gives good result.

What your grandmother had prescribed for constipation really works great in removing toxic out of the body for Isabgol has a lubricating essence that helps flush out waste. Even fiber content food works equivalently in excreting out toxic from body. There are multiple benefits of Isabgol apart from maintaining bowel free. Frequent intake of it results in strong digestive system and good skin. It even helps stop burn sensation if you have acidity problem. Your eyes remain healthy by regular intake of isabgol with water in empty stomach especially.

Natural herb Isabgol is much popular nowadays. I donno if it is because of Isabgol grows without pesticides help or not. Even though it came recently to India, it is gives many health benefits. Thus, isabgol is kept high. Your bowel movements are greatly helped by this plant.
    Neither will health issues trouble you nor other constipation problems
    Best way to avoid constipation problem is by Isabgol in diet
    Have that to avoid constipation troubles

Isabgol acts as a water absorber and swells this is to provide an increased bulk required for the intestine. Isabgol is very good for treating chronic diseases like fissures, piles, and fistulas. Some of the main benefits includes, it reduces the cholesterol levels, it prevents and controls diarrhea, it prevents Colon cancer formation, it also helps in relieving toothache, it also reduces blood glucose levels and it helps you reduce weight.

Actually Isabgol is one of the best sources of dietary fibers. Intake of this helps to absorb the waste in the stomach and removes it from your body through colon. This fiber also increases your digestion and even serves as a boon for people like you suffering from constipation. However this should be avoided by diabetic people as it increases the blood sugar level.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Health & Fitness
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed