+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: sunday morning quotes

sunday morning quotes

i would like to share one of my favorite Sunday quotes

do not let Sunday be taken from you if your soul has no Sunday, it become an orphan..

please do share the quotes related to your feeling...

I would like to share few more Quotes which I like... to share with you and other who read this About Sunday morning quotes

1. The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office.

2. I recently took up ice sculpting. Last night I made an ice cube. This morning I made 12, I was prolific.

3. In the morning a man walks with his whole body; in the evening, only with his legs.

4. All men are children, and of one family. The same tale sends them all to bed, and wakes them in the morning.

5. A person is a success if they get up in the morning and gets to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.

These quotes are the best one for me. I have shared it for you.

On that Sunday morning the first thing that impressed the people who approached the tomb was the unusual position of the one and a half to two ton stone that had been lodged in front of the doorway.

When I woke up Sunday morning at the Open and stepped outside and felt the wind and rain in my face, I knew I had an excellent chance to win if I just took my time and trusted myself.

Good Morning Sunday! Coffee plus a crossword puzzle equals my Sunday Morning.

Just because you don't go to church Sunday morning doesn't mean you forfeit your right of having any help or guidance from God.

The essence of worship is that God is pr-eminent all of the time, not just on Sunday morning.

Church is not just about Sunday morning; you need to get this. This confessing, this joining together, can't all happen on Sunday morning. It can start there, but we have to determine that we are going to give ourselves to the body, not just on Sunday morning, but in our daily lives.
    The essence of worship is that God is pr-eminent all of the time, not just on Sunday morning.

Sunday Morning Quotes

When I woke up Sunday morning at the Open and stepped outside and felt the wind and rain in my face, I knew I had an excellent chance to win if I just took my time and trusted myself.

On that Sunday morning the first thing that impressed the people who approached the tomb was the unusual position of the one and a half to two ton stone that had been lodged in front of the doorway.

Mom and Dad would stay in bed on Sunday morning, but the kids would have to go to church.

Just in terms of allocation of time resources, religion is not very efficient. There's a lot more I could be doing on a Sunday morning.

In the last year my wife has noticed me struggling to get downstairs on a Sunday morning. I've two young children and football has been so good to me over the years I don't want to spoil it.

I'd always been a news junkie, always read lots of newspapers and watched the Sunday morning news shows on TV and felt strongly about issues of power, control, sexuality and race.

I want to host a religious show. I'm sure nobody will be wanting the 11 o'clock spot on Sunday morning. I think we should really get some of our own preachers and preach that gay is good. And we'd have a great choir.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Jokes & Humour
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed