+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: VEG OR NON-VEG

One of common question i was asked by friends "Whether u r veg or non-veg?"
    If they are expecting very short answer..
    then i say "Non-Veg".
    but if we are in the mood of discussion,
    i say "I dont want to differentiate or divide the food as Veg or Non-Veg".
    Basically i am from the family or religion, where eating non-veg is considered as sin.
    In my earlier days,i even had a same feeling,but later started eating egg .which is common now-a-days.Many of people debate to classify EGG in veg or non-veg.
    The people who eat egg, classify it as veg. and people havent dared for it,classify it as non-veg.I dont want here to conclude, whether egg is veg or non-veg , but to pin-point the people dilemma, about the egg or about the whole non-veg.
    I seen the some person's where, he eats egg or non-veg and still he have some fear or conflict inside whether ,it is a sin. and some other person's who claim's themselves as pure-vegetarian, but wanted or willing to taste the non-veg. but they are bounded with the belief.
    This is state of every person who grown in the environment of pure-veg.Even he eats non-veg also he fall in dilemma, even if he wont he will fall in dilemma.
    but i started eating the non-veg few years back, coming to the conclusion that, the logic behind the classifying the food into veg and non-veg itself is invalid.
    It all depends upon where you grown,and what beliefs you have.The definition of non-veg changes from person-to-person and area-to-area. some of person consider egg is non-veg,and it cant eat beyond that.some other person says eventhough he is non-veg,he can eat upto chicken,he can'teat everyting beyond that. some of old rishis claimed that even the milk is non-veg.In some other country(mainly islands) where fish is easily available,it is categorized into veg.and In africa there are people who eat man(cannibals).
    From viewing all these people perception, i can say that,
    CLASSIFICATION IS A BELIEF OF MAN.
    IT CHANGES ITS FACE IN DIFFERENT PLACES AND IN DIFFERENT TIME.
    THUS BELIEF IS NOT ALWAYS TRUTH.
    i am not talking abt the classication only in terms of veg or non-veg.
    But in general.it may be related to caste,religion or colour.

Thus define yourself related to non-veg in terms of sympathy or some other factor you consider and put your belief in between that.
    something like a waves with particular wavelength will have particular bandwidth.
    but for me, i dont want to hold a belief at all,as per related to food.
    Human has the digestive system which can digest both veg and non-veg.every living being in ecosystem eat some other living being for his survival.and it is called as food chain, not classified as veg or non veg.
    everything which is digestive and edible,that all things i will eat.but considering sympathy as a factor depending upon the time and availability of food.
    I want to make another point here. if you really claim yourselves as veg.and have a sympathy towards animals.
    STOP USING MATERIALS MADE OF LEATHER.
    Many materials like shoes,belt,wallet,bags etc made of leather are in great demand in markets.
    bcoz of this lots of leather industries killing lots of innocent animals daily.
    if we kill animal to eat, it is considered as food chain.
    but killing animals for fashion...
    Judge yourself, what it is...
    and categorize yourself as vegetarain or non-vegetarian depend upon the materials you use.not with what you eat.

how can u say that u are vegetarain...........

the air u breath have more than 20000000 bacteria

there r large numbers of bacterias in every vegetables or every fruits.

similarly curd

so dear khao murga and pio beer........... cheers ! !

Coming to eating habits, it is proven that eating green is good for health, even foreigners are switching to veg.But if you are fond of nonveg dishes then take them in limited quantity and supplement it with salads.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Health & Fitness
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed