+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Air cooler without water

Air cooler without water

I am planning to buy air cooler without water, but I don’t have any idea about where I can get best air cooler with a best price and good quality, provide me some link relate to this.

Hi,
    That is good. I mean your idea to buy an air cooler without water is good. Waterless air cooler is good in many way, it is portable, energy saving and most important no tension to fill water. To know more about the air cooler without water please visit once http://www.waterlessaircooler.com/ and http://www.aircoolerplusstore.com/. These websites will give you the information about waterless air coolers and you can purchase them online.

I am planning to buy air cooler without water, but I don’t have any idea about where I can get best air cooler with a best price and good quality, provide me some link relate to this.

Hi, Buying an air-cooler is the right choice, but buying a Symphony air coolers is the best choice!.Unlike the dry artificial air of an Air Conditioner, Symphony Mobile deliver cool moist air and doors/windows can be kept open without affecting the performance. To know more about Symphony air-coolers distribution you can contact Mr.Sachin on 9316088058. You can also buy or know more about symphony products from Croma, Big Bazaar, Reliance as well.

Exclamation

I think nothing can become the best and ideal substitute for air conditioners than the air coolers. This will help you in keeping the surroundings clean and neat. Ken star air coolers are best today; most of the consumers opt for ken star than going for other brand. They are becoming popular day by day, these air coolers comes with exclusive features such as water controller, speed blowers, a float valve attachments, the trolley system. The air coolers from Ken star ranges between Rs. 3900 and goes up-to Rs. 8000/-.

When atmosphere gets heated up or when you are feeling uncomfortable, use air coolers. The main help that air coolers provide is that it rehydrates dry air/atmosphere. Buy air coolers that doesn't need water:
    • Roofvent Industries – at Maruthi Street in Chennai Ayappakkam – Call: 9940059866, 26820946
    • Dewlite Associates – at Mount Road, Bangaru Street in Chennai – Call: 9841022807, 43567222

You will be happy to know that Samsung has introduced a good waterless air cooler at an affordable range. The new model of Samsung is Air Cooler PLUS which has a unique style and out of the conventional look. Though it is waterless but performs well under all types of temperature. You can afford it at $189 which in Indian currency is Rs.9450 only.

These days many prefer air cooler without water as there is no need to fill the water again and again. These air coolers will be cheaper for you if you go for local brands but if you want a branded label then you must be ready to pay high. For exact price of these coolers check out online.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Miscellaneous
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed