+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Sleep well mattresses price list

Sleep well mattresses price list

I am planning to buy Sleep well mattresses, but I donít have any idea about the price, when I enquired in the shops, the price said by them is too costly, I think shop fellow is trying to cheat me. So can anyone guide me by giving the price list of Sleep well mattresses?

Hi,
    It is not easy to tell you the price list of Sleep well mattresses because it depends on so many things. Sleep well offers a huge range of mattresses and that also of different size. You didnít mention that which size mattresses you are looking for.
    If ask mine then I would suggest you to visit any local sleep well show room and otherwise visit the website http://www.sleepwellproducts.com/. It will suggest you the price of mattresses of different size and categories.

joannaprice

Angry Mattresses

The Sleep Innovations 12-inch Memory Foam Mattress features a 3.5-inch layer of Sure Temp Memory Foam to create the most responsive and comfortable sleep surface. Sleep in cool comfort as the Sure Temp Memory Foam encourages airflow while the 8.5-inch base support layer conforms to and supports your body in perfect spinal alignment. Sleep quality is nice. Mine is quite firm and supportive.<a href="http://www.coolflex.co.uk/">Mattresses</a>.

Hello,

I have given you some tips before you select the mattresses. The prices are dependable on the sizes. It's better to consult the manufacturer.

Here are some tips for testing a mattress:

When you're lying down on a mattress, relax into your normal sleeping position.
    Check that the mattress is supporting your entire body - it should take your shape.
    There should be no space between you and the bed. For example, if you're lying on your back, your spine should be aligned properly with your body, and there shouldn't be a gap where your back arches.

Hi,

Sleep well has a wide range of mattresses. They call it by fancy names like Spring fresh, Premium, Flex i Puff, Flex i coir and back support. Each one has further sub ranges like Serenity, Bliss, Harmony, Pearl & Pearl Plus, Gold & Gold Plus. The prices ranges and i have given the link below to you.

http://www.sleepwellproducts.com/mattresses.html

Thumbs down metress price list

I am planning to buy Sleep well mattresses, but I donít have any idea about the price, when I enquired in the shops, the price said by them is too costly, I think shop fellow is trying to cheat me. So can anyone guide me by giving the price list of Sleep well mattresses?

hi its very easy to find the price just log in to this site and go to price info and mention your state and category you will get all the list of prices.. http://sleepwellproducts.com/mattresses.html just log in here and take the price and go for getting it

[QUOTE=DSPATEL;249568]I am planning to buy Sleep well mattresses, but I donít have any idea about the price, when I enquired in the shops, the price said by them is too costly, I think shop fellow is trying to cheat me. So can anyone guide me by giving the price list of Sleep well mattresses?[/QUOTE]

If you are planning to buy a mattress,make sure you do not compromise on quality,coz unless and untill you sleep well,you do not wake up fresh,and the uneasiness and discomfort reflects in your work,Sleep well offers a wide range starting from rS.7000 FOR A PAIR.Depending upon your choice ,you can choose from the different options available.for a detailed discussion you can contact the undersigned.
    Gaurav Bhatia

Hi
    Like kurlon sleep well also proffered brand in india Sleep well is not just popular, it is ISO 9000:2001 certified as well. Sleep well price keep changing frequently it is guarantee of mattress as the company policy it has the different range like spring fresh range , premium range, flexi puf range, flexi coir range,back support range, pillow range
    friends if you know more about it please share on my id

Average cost of sleepwell mattress ranges about Rs.22, 000. ďMattress trialĒ for 10 minutes should be done at the show room to choose the right one. Foam and latex mattress are the cheapest ones, among other Sleepwell varieties like spring mattress, waterbed mattress and futons.

As sabirose said, sleep well has wide range of mattresses with different size and costs..
    Normally sleep well mattresses are bit costly only.. But they are of good quality.. You can go for it..
    My suggestion is visit a nearby sleep well showroom and get the mattresses of your choice.. They also give 3-5 years of guarantee on the mattresses..

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Miscellaneous
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed