+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Procedure for new passport in place of lost/stolen passport in India

Hi.. I am Gajendra. My passport was lost/stolen. How do I report it? How can I get a new passport?

Hi Gajendra,,,,
    If you have lost your passport then an FIR has to be filed at the nearest police station. Also, simultaneously to the passport office from which the passport was issued.

Following documents is required to be submitted for issuing of duplicate passport :-

*Application for the lost passport

*Copy of the FIR filed with the nearest police station

*Affidavit (specimen at Annexure 'B' of the application form)

*Copy of the lost passport, if available

*Fees of Rs 2500/-.

Hello,
    can any one tell me what are the necessary documents which i should produce when i am applying for passport
    thanks in advance
    Srini

The documents that u have to give at the time of applying for passport are:

Address Proof
    Identity Proof
    Proof of Educational Qualifications

In fact all the document that are required are mentioned in the passport application form that you will be filling.

Respected Sir,

I have deposited my passport in the month of September for the interview for Sr. Data entry operator post. I also qualify for the post and visiting visa also arrived, but due to illness I am not in the condition to go abroad. Doctor also advice do not travel and take complete rest. Due to the health problem I am not able to go for the above said job. Repeatedly when I querry for my passport to Indman Consultants, they demanded Rs 10000/- against the passport. Details of Rupees 10000/- is below :

1.Company debits,Clients Acount@ of Rs 7000/- per visa.
    2.Administrative Expenses 1000/-.
    3.Legal Expenses 2000/-.

I want to know from u that the cost of visiting visa as per Indman Consultants is Rs 7000 (576.32 Riyal) is correct or incorrect, please reply to me with exact price for visiting visa as per qatar ambassy. Already I have spent more than Rs 5000 for tavelling and medical expenses for the post. So I request u to please give me justice in this matter and intimate me immediately for this matter. I have to submit clear picture accordingly to the passport office and Indian Embassy for the justice. Because I don't understand how Indman Consultants, Mumbai are charging Rs 7000/- for the visa. Please advice to Indman Consultant to take appropriate amount so that I can bear it. I am not in condition to pay such huge amount. I am coming in middle class family and looking for job abroad for my family and how can i pay this huge amount. I request u to take appropriate action in this matter and intimate me immediately.

Your co-operation should be highly appreciated. This is for ur kind information and necessary action at ur end.

Thanking you

Pappan Sunny
    F3218726

I submitted my passport application for replacement of lost of 16.01.2008 by speed post No. EE835133358IN and my reference No. is A055450-07. Police report is clear. Application is under progress.
    I would request you to please take this as an urgent request and assist me in issuance of my passport.
    Thanking you,

Jagmala Ram Choudhary

Mob. 9829409899

E-Mail :- [email]ajana.j@rediffmail.com[/email]

can any one tell me the procedure to apply for a passport ::

i am a under graduate but i have completed my 10th & 12th
    and i have complete documents....
    and i am working for this company
    and company is sending me to uk for few months
    and my visit is strictly professional....

then can i apply for a passport?
    and which kind of passport???
    and wat is the procedure to apply???
    do i need to have ECNR ???
    can i apply 4 passport on the bases of my 10 & 12 certificates and on the bases to that can i go on this official trip....

hi lost my passport on 11/8/08. i want to make within one month is it possible because i have been selected for in hotel job for abroad.

hi friends
    i am vijay kumar.My passport was lost and i apply for new passport. the procedure for new passport is

1. first go to police station and make a complaint. they will give a report receipt which contains receipt number and experted enquiry date which represents your complaint will enter in to the police records with out receipt no. you cannot get a FIR if needed.

you go to police station again on experted date then they will give a police certificate or ur passport.
    police certificate in case of ur passport is not found any where.

2. so u got police certificte and police receipt.then go to passport office and apply for a new one

3. in tatkal basis the documentation requries

* new passport application(replacent application) both are same
    * these police certificate and receipt
    * address proof( old pport xerox)
    * educational qualification(degree or b.tech or inter etc)
    * date of birth proof(tenth marks memo)
    * two notaries one for loss of passport another for tatkal 500rs/-
    *a urgency latter for tatkal
    * total amount 2500\- for lost pp and 2500\- for tatkal fee

otherwise it ia 3500\- (not tatkal)

The following are the fees payable for obtaining a duplicate passport:

Duplicate Passport (36 pages) in lieu of lost, damaged or stolen passport -- Rs. 2500/-

Duplicate Passport (60 pages) in lieu of lost, damaged or stolen passport -- Rs. 3000/

i have lost my passport with 5yrs US Visa on it

what is the procedure for new passport

and US consulate will give me same visa on the new passport

if yes whats the procedure

Hi,

I have lost my passport(issues from Bareilly, UP). I now want a new passport urgently.

Can i file the FIR report in Bangalore and submit the application for a duplicate passport at Bangalore?

Or do I need to go to Bareilly to do the same?

Please reply.

Thanks,
    Peeyush

Hi All,

I have lost my passport, that was issued from New Delhi.
    My passport was expiring next year in 2010.
    so I just wanna know that If I apply for the new passport what Expiry date I will get on the passport?

Pls Help me with this.. ..

Thanks..

Hi,

I got my passport issued in Andhra Pradesh in the year 2007 February. But i have lost the same in 2007 December. So i went to near by police station and got the reciept from the police station that i have lost my passport. I got all the documents required to reapply for the lost passport by may 2008. But for my job sake i came to chennai and i dont have time to apply for it in Andhra Pradesh. Now currentli i am working in Chennai and its been one year i am staying here.

So , My question is that can i apply for the lost passport in Chennai ?

Please help me in this as it is very needful to me now.

Regards,
    Bharat. K

Dear Sir

I Pawan Sharma have lost my passport and registed to FIR in Police station.
    Also I have not and phocopy of passport.
    Please let me know What Is the exack solution for getting new Passport.

Hi,

I have lost my passport. When I apply for duplicate passport do I get the same passport number or a new passport number.

Apply for replacement.
    For details: Mittal Passport Guide, 110015

hi my name manish patel

My passport has been stolen so i register Fir in police station but police is not register of FIR so in this situation what can i do ?

hi i am imran...
    i have lost my passport one month back.... and i don't a have photocopy or passport no. of the lost passport, so plz tell me what should i do now.... can i apply for the lost passport or i apply for a new passport... plz help me out of this trouble....please

> ivan1212 wrote:

> can any one tell me the procedure to apply for a passport ::

i am a under graduate but i have completed my 10th & 12th
    and i have complete documents....
    and i am working for this company
    and company is sending me to uk for few months
    and my visit is strictly professional....

then can i apply for a passport?
    and which kind of passport???
    and wat is the procedure to apply???
    do i need to have ECNR ???
    can i apply 4 passport on the bases of my 10 & 12 certificates and on the bases to that can i go on this official trip....

yea, sure you can apply... if you want you can get help from visa agencies... there's VFS Global who can help you out... just check all the documents needed for applying for a visa... it shouldn't be a problem..

you should get a visa based on what information you have given here..

Good Luck !

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Travelling Abroad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed