+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: best performing mutual funds in india

best performing mutual funds in india

I have plan to invest something to my future. My friends all invested in mutual funds. Can anyone suggest me the best mutual funds in India. Mutual funds are safety investment I donít have much idea about mutual funds , share some information with me.

HDFC Mutual Fund

Tata Mutual Fund

SBI Mutual Fund

Reliance Mutual Fund

DSP BlackRock Mutual Fund

Kotak Mutual Fund

Principal Mutual Fund

Sundaram BNP Paribas Mutual Fund

Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund

Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund

Mutual Fund Investments always are safe. The profit which is shared in mutual funds to the investors is the profit of the investment form the stock market.
    If anyone know more about mutual fund pls share it.

Company deposit also can be considered as an investment option. Investor need to check certain things before investing. Company deposits or bonds. The advantage And disadvantage of investing in company deposits and bonds are listed in below link.

http://www.holisticinvestment.in/company-deposits

Regards,
    RAMALINGAM K, MBA, CFP,
    CHIEF FINANCIAL PLANNER,
    HOLISTIC INVESTMENT PLANNER PRIVATE LIMITED.
    www.holisticinvestment.in

Smile best performing mutual funds in india

There are so many mutual sides in India i know one site of mutual fund is DSP Black rock. it is giving best facilities in all kind of mutual fund.. so for more information visit once : http://www.dspblackrock.com/product/opportunities-fund.asp

best performing mutual funds in india

It is very difficult to tell about one best mutual fund. But i think in investment plans mutual fund is very nice and good option recently i have also invested money with Franklin Templeton India mutual funds and i feel very nice with the facility what they are providing me.So if your are really interested and want more information about it visit here http://www.franklintempletonindia.com and get all the information about mutual funds.

Mutual Funds from Citibank

I have invested in Citibank and am the most happy customer. You can invest smart and watch your money grow. It's the right choice for you start investing in select Mutual Funds, short-listed by experts, on the basis of your risk appetite, desired returns and asset allocation plan.

At Citibank, only the best investment products are showcased to meet our evolving needs. They offer only select schemes from 18 fund houses, short-listed by the experts.

You are really going in a right way for invest your money.Today mutual funds are the best way to investing money and take the advantages.There are many best performing mutual funds in India available today.I think if you go on any online trading sites like Religare Online you can the big list of best mutual funds with all the details and then you can easily choose between them.Just go through it you can get all the information

I think mutual funds are the best source of investment. You can better go withĒ kotak Mahindra mutual fundĒ because, they offer some innovative investment solutions as well as world class services and convenience to expedite the process of creating wealth to all the investors. This would be a great choice.......even i have invested in this

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in About Homeland
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed