+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Mamta Kulkarni Husband

Mamta Kulkarni Husband

Hello,
    Mamta Kulkarni is a part of a number of popular Hindi films. Mamta Kulkarni made her film debut in Bollywood with Hindi movie called Tiranga in 1992 . I heard she is married and settled in New York. I would like to know to whom she is been married. What is her husband's name?

Someone would have known the information. Please share it with me.....

Hi Smily!

Its true Mamta is married and settled in New York with NRI. Kulkarni. At Present she is not a part of any film or ad company. In the year 1993, she was a part of the film called Aashiq Awara. In this film she was paired opposite Saif Ali Khan. It was this film which won her a Filmfare Lux New Face Award. There are various other films in which she has played important roles.

After Mamta Kulkarni left her movie career not much news was available about her. For almost a decade she has kept a very low profile life without seeking any media attention. However as per some sources she is presently living in New York, USA with her NRI husband. Nothing more than this is known about this actress.

Thumbs up

Mamta Kulkarni a popular Indian actress date of birth was 20-4-1972 in Mumbai and she is no more living in India, it is said that she has settled in New York. And she was married to NRI who is from USA. She came to be known through a Hindi movie named Aashiq Awara in the year 1993. Well these are the information that I am aware of her.

Actress Kulkarni hubby

What you heard is right. Actress Kulkarni tied her knot with American NRI. As rightly said above she isnít in news these days, even when many others are. When I was in 90's time, Mamta Kulkarni was the hottest, prettiest girl ever in Hindi films, along with Madhuri Dixit and Manisha Koirala. They three were the most attractive girls of that time. Most Indian men fell in love with these heroines. Her popularity was widespread at that time in India. She acted in Sabse Bada Khiladi, Karan Arjun, Aashiq Awara , Baazi, Gangstar

This sexy siren of Bollywood, Mamta Kulkarni who had made a huge rage in 90ís had started to fade away unlike the other top actresses. She had given some of her best movies like Aashiq Awara , Karan Arjun, Sabse Bada Khiladi and Krantiveer but after that she went silent. It is heard that she is happily settled in US. It is with a NRI she got married.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Bollywood Gossips
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed