+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: matar paneer recipe sanjeev kapoor

matar paneer recipe sanjeev kapoor

Hey
    I am a Greatest Fan of Sanjeev kapoor and his style of cooking. He does all the recipes so simple and tasty. So I want to know about matter paneer recipe from sanjeev kapoor. Can someone provide me the website link? where I can get His entire recipe including the matter panner.

hey

These are the website of the chef Sanjeev Kapoor
    http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com/

link for paneer recipe ...
    http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com/MATAR-PANEER.aspx

Even I’m a great fan of Sanjeev Kapoor and I follow most of his recipes as they are simple to make and requires less time. I usually refer his recipe book to try something new and interesting but if you don’t have his book then check out online in his official website.

Mutter paneer is good. No matter if you are so urgent as I know how waiting are you to chew mutter paneer. Making muter paneer is enjoyable. Should I tell how mouth watering this mutter paneer is. As India’s top chef, Sanjeev Kapoor, also recommends this. You can find more details here:
    • http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com/matar-paneer.aspx

Cool

Here is the wonderful recipe for the mutter paneer..Check it out.
    Ingredients:
    • 1 Lbs Cubes Paneer
    • 1 cup Light cream or whole milk
    • 1 tsp Red Chilli powder
    • 2 cups Mutter
    • 1 cup Yogurt
    • 1 Tsp Coriander powder
    • ½ tbsp Honey
    • 1 Tsp Turmeric powder
    • 1 Tsp cumin seeds
    • 1 tbsp cashew paste
    • 1 tbsp Garlic paste
    • ½ cup Tomato puree
    • 1 Tbsp Cooking Oil
    • 1 Tbsp Dry Kasthoori Mrthi
    • Kitchen king masala – 1 tsp
    • Salt as per taste
    Preparation:
    • Use a pan and heat oil and now add all the paneer pieces and fry them with low heat and drain it with a kitchen towel and set it aside.
    • Now add ginger garlic paste, with cumin seeds and deep fry it. Add tomato puree with turmeric powder, king masala, chilli powder, and coriander powder to it and cook for about 5 minutes.
    • The pan must be taken off from the heat and add some yogurt to gravy, stir it well along with this add the cashews paste.
    • The fried paneer and fresh peas should be added to the gravy, now add light cream and salt to it and add honey for a perfect taste.
    • and cook it with a low flame for about 7 to 8minutes, now add the dry kasoori methi to the panneer and stir it well, and cook it for another 15minutes.

You want to relish the very taste of matar paneer as famous India's Chef Sanjeev Kapoor prepares. It is true that the taste of Sanjeev Kapoor’s matar paneer not only looks awesome but taste also divine. At home you can try it in the very manner like:

• 500 ml Milk
    • 300 gm Green peas
    • 10 gm Garam Masala Powder
    • 40 gm Onions Paste
    • 20 ml Lemon Juice
    • 10 gm Ginger
    • 1/3 tsp Turmeric Powder
    • ½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
    • 15 gm Ghee
    • 10 gm Coriander powder
    • Salt to taste

Preparation:

• Pour the milk to a large utensil and turn the flame high to boil it fast.
    • Add lemon juice to the boiled milk and heat it at low temperature till lumps of milk comes out.
    • Heat the milk for more than five minutes till the lump becomes harder.
    • Remove the utensil from the heat and drain it over a muslin cloth to help separate the paneer.
    • Tie the muslin cloth to squeeze out the extra water from the paneer.
    • Shift the soft paneer to a rectangle sized container and allow it to frozen hard in the refrigerator.
    • Later cut the frozen hard paneer into cubes and shift it over a ghee heated pan to fry it golden brown.
    • Remove the paneer and add more ghee to the pan to fry the spices.
    • Shift the peas to it and fry till smell emits then add little water to give it a gravy look.
    • Once the gravy thickens then add the paneer cubes to it to get it soaked in the liquid for five minutes at low flame.
    • Higher the heat and allow the gravy to thicken if it is in watery type.

hiii

I too love matter paneer recipes and thus want to know more about the different types of matter paneer recipes.

Even I’m an excellent fan of Sanjeev Kapoor and I adhere to most of his quality recipes as they are really easy to create and needs shorter time. I usually relate his formula publication to try something new and exciting but if you never have his publication then examine out on the internet in his formal web page.

[url=http://www.ana-nursing.co.uk/old-age.aspx]Care For Elderly[/url]

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Food & Drinks
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed