+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Funny plays for kids

Funny plays for kids

hi friends

I am running a creach I have 15 kids in my creach.. I would like to teach some funny games for my kids to develop their skills.Can any one suggest me the best funny plays so it will help me a lot

Smile

Hi guys!
    Well, there are lot of games that can improve your kids skills and ability too. A puzzle game works great, try this puzzle game , who am i , whats my name ( where you can take a name of a fruit or vegetable), this way the children reasoning power. Just don't teach rhymes in words also teach them in actions with images and visuals. Anything which is taught using visuals stays longer in their mind.
    Hope this will help your way!! Happy teaching.

i am directing a play for a summer school. its about how people are not selfish in the world. what are things that i can include in my scripts to make it funny. its a boring play to tell you the truth. i have to do ity so there's no way of getting out of it. give me advice.

[QUOTE=Adoms;188396]i am directing a play for a summer school. its about how people are not selfish in the world. what are things that i can include in my scripts to make it funny. its a boring play to tell you the truth. i have to do ity so there's no way of getting out of it. give me advice.[/QUOTE]

http://www.treasurehuntclues.org/birthday2-treasure-hunt.html

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Toddlers & Kids
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed