+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Shreya ghoshal boyfriend

Shreya ghoshal boyfriend

Hi,
    Iím a die heart fan of shreya ghoshal.
    I like her voice very much, even hearing her hymning I can judge, she is been singing.
    About her personal life, is she dating someone, if so then who is that celebrity.
    Reply me.

Yeah man..
    I got to know that she is dating some one from last few months, may be more than that, but he isnít a celebrity until he dated with shreya ghoshal.

Even Iím a great fan of Shreya Ghosalís sweet voice. It is not only her songs I also keep collecting information about her personal life. According to some unknown sources she is dating a guy but donít know much about this person. Some have even uploaded the photo of his boyfriendís birthday online.

Who is shreya ghoshal's boyfriend

Itís no wonder that shreya ghoshal is dating right now, and she is also one of my favorite Indian singers whom I admire a lot. She has sung songs in many languages like Tamil, Assamese, Marathi, Telugu, Bengali, Kannada, Odia and Malayalam. I think her boy friendís name is not mentioned anywhere, donít take a trouble of finding his name. It is also said that she is been already engaged to that guy.

This current melody queen of Bollywood industry known as Shreya Ghoshal is indeed a beautiful lady with whom anyone would like to date. This multiple prestigious award winner Shreya was linked with many but she herself has not revealed anything about her personal affair with anyone. She still wants to proclaim her single status. But it is heard that Rahul Vaidya had commented to have proposed to Shreya for according to him she is not only an excellent singer but beautiful too.

Shreya Ghoshal BF

Even if singer Justin Bieber does something, no one minds it. However, if you say something against cute playback singer Shreya Ghoshal, call that you last day.If I say some one is her BF, Shreya Ghoshal will then sue me can never be at least revealed by me in public. It is rightly pointed out that many forgets themselves when Shreya Ghosalís melodic voice hymns. Personal details of Shreya Ghosal is somewhat kept under books.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Bollywood Gossips
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed