+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: broken trust quotes on friendship

broken trust quotes on friendship

Hi guys

I have trusted my friend many years. but they cheated me which I cant even forget in my life. I want say the best quotes on broken trust with meaningful they have to know the pain & feelings

Smile

Hey!
    Don't be upset and sad that you were cheated by your friends. Here are some heart broken quotes that you can dedicate to them.
    * Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will always be cracks.
    * Sorry I forgot to tell you
    That as my friend you must be true.
    * To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved.
    Hop you liked it.

Hi friend,
    Don’t feel bad, they will understand about you and feel your absents, here I have given you some of the quotes you can dedicate to them.

- As that I went to say,
    No more were we at play.
    - Friends are just enimies who don't have enough guts to kill you"
    - Friends are like roses...you have to look out for the pricks!
    - "Whoever says Friendship is easy has obviously never had a true friend!"
    - But you would not listen to me,
    So friends no longer shall we be.

According to me trusting people to at most extent is the greatest weakness of a person and the intolerable pain is when a trusted friend cheats us by showing their true colors… I have listed few Broken Friendship quotes below, read those and maintain certain limit with any kind of relationship you make.

“We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry”

“Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest. It's about who came, and never left your side”

"The worst solitude is to destitute of sincere friendship"

“Trust is like a vase, once it's broken, though you can fix it the vase will never be same again”

“You can make more friends in two months by becoming really interested in other people, than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you”

“Friendship must never be buried under the weight of misunderstanding”

“It's the same old story you've heard a thousand times. Somebody's trust gets broken. Somebody's left behind”

“The trust has broken down. It will take some time to change attitudes and attitudes are going to be needed to develop trust”

“Don't Cry Over Someone That Won't Cry Over You, No Guy Is Worth Your Tears & When You Find the One That Is He Won't Make You Cry”

“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you”

“Never trust the advice of a man in difficulties”

"It's so sad how something so small and stupid can ruin a friendship"

"Friendship is not capable of ending for, if it ends only because it never existed"

“Be who are and say what you feel, because who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind"

“My father always used to say that when you die, if you've got five real friends, then you've had a great life”

“The worst way to trust someone is to sit next to them, knowing they don’t trust us back”

"Sometimes your closest friend is your greatest enemy"

Nice quotes ..

Hey veer!!

How are you Hope you are doing good, Please don't carry hater in your heart. It spoils relationships, if you think that your friend has really done some mistake go and hit him or her and speak out all your problem and be the same as before... by reading this kind of quotes will increase more hate towards your friend.. Instead remember the moments which made you and your friend happy.. I am sure you will be happy !! Good Luck!!

These are so cute and nice quotes.I have learned such a nice and awesome information from here .

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed