+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Best play school in Kolkata

Hi,

Plz tell me some good ply schools near Salt lake City Kolkata.
    Thanks in Advance!!!!!!!!

Hi,

The best one is Kindergarten School in Kolkata, India.
    Apollo Angel (Montessori / Kindergarten School) is located in the Eastern part of Kolkata (Calcutta) about 5km from Airport and besides Salt Lake. Address is : 57/C, Block - 'B', Bangur Avenue, Kolkata - 700 055. Set up in February 2003, this institution has become renowned in the field of Montessori Education. Blending perfectly the methods and guidelines specified by Dr.Maria Montessori, this institution has left an indelible impression on the parents.

When Montessori Schools are growing up like mushrooms, then this School has set benchmarks and reached great heights. The School has a mission to nourish the inherent talents of the toddlers, inculcate certain basic moral values,courtesies,etiquettes etc. This school has fulfilled the aspirations of the parents regarding a suitable Montessori House to groom up their children.

Play schools in Kolkata:---

Child Care -
    504, Parnasree Pally
    Kolkata Tel : 4515136

Dolna Creche
    P5 CIT Scheme,
    Rashbehari Connector,
    Kolkata Tel : 4425032

Sacred Heart Academy -
    Baliamore, Garia Station Road,
    Garia ,
    Kolkata - 700084
    Tel : 4620854

Tender Care
    84, Ripon Street, Nandalal,
    Court Park Street H.O,
    Kolkata - 700016
    Tel : 2294884

I am sharing a link with you from a website http://www.extraprepare.com/kolkata/category/playschools-in-salt-lake-city.html this link which I have given you has a list of 7 play schools in Salt Lake City.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Kolkata
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed