+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Cast Of Happy Gilmore

Cast Of Happy Gilmore

Hey Guys

I am Parimala here. I am from Chennai. I have joined a company for job recently. In my lunch hour all my colleagues were talking about Holly wood movie Happy Gilmore. I was just noticing them. What they speak. I dono what to speak because I dono anything about this movie.

Can any one help me out finding the cast of Happy Gilmore please. And also just brief me about the movie also..

Hello Parimala,
    Happy Gilmore is a 1996 sports comedy film. It stars Adam Sandler as the title character, an unsuccessful hockey player who discovers a talent for golf. The casts in this film are:

Adam Sandler as Happy Gilmore
    Christopher McDonald as Shooter McGavin
    Julie Bowen as Virginia Venit
    Frances Bay as Grandma Gilmore
    Carl Weathers as Chubbs Peterson
    Allen Covert as Otto
    Kevin Nealon as Gary Potter
    Richard Kiel as Mr. Larson
    Dennis Dugan as Doug Thompson
    Joe Flaherty as Unruly Fan
    Lee Trevino as Himself, appears in five scenes, usually to express disbelief at something that has happened. He only has one line in the whole film, letting Shooter know that Grizzly Adams had a beard.
    Bob Barker as Himself, Happy's celebrity golf partner at the pro-am.
    Verne Lundquist as Himself, the main announcer for all of the tournaments shown.
    Mark Lye as Himself, appears as himself in one scene with Happy and Shooter.
    Ben Stiller (uncredited) as Hal, the retirement home manager that Grandma Gilmore moves to, and uses the residents for slave labor.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hollywood Gossips
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed