+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Friendship clubs in Hyderabad

[QUOTE=pooja_unique;186562]Hello guys,
    I am new to Hyderabad, I feel lonely I am interested in making new friends, so I want to know about friendship clubs in Hyderabad, can someone guide me by giving the details about this. Please reply me as soon as possible.[/QUOTE]

hi pooja dis is dinesh
    just started my mba at hyd and in search of frnds.
    contact me at 9502669969

hai

[QUOTE=lee5566;192235]hai this is leeladhar from hyd do u like to friendship with me call me 9533635566 this is my number ok bye take care[/QUOTE]

hai pooja this is anil from hyderabad do u like to frndship with me call me at 9704149444...

Thumbs up hi my ame is sai i like to make friends with girls are boys i dont have much friends

[QUOTE=pooja_unique;186562]Hello guys,
    I am new to Hyderabad, I feel lonely I am interested in making new friends, so I want to know about friendship clubs in Hyderabad, can someone guide me by giving the details about this. Please reply me as soon as possible.[/QUOTE]

hi pooja i am intrested in friendship this is my no 9059203053

Hey Guys,

Instead of giving your mobile numbers and e-mail ids, you can start your valuable discussion directly in this forum. As this is the social site, you can find a number of friends through the sound discussion. Do not rust in Friendship Clubs and I found many of the fake clubs in Hyderabad.

Hay Sri..this is Vicky ..i love to be friend of yours.. i am an HR you can call me on

Hay Sri..this is Vicky ..i love to be friend of yours.. i am an HR you can call me on 9949086187
    Last edited by Vickyricky; 09-26-2012 at 03:14 AM.

Guys, Donít trust any unknown person; giving mob nos & contact address is pointless. By doing this finally u will be dwelled in hidden state, which is not required at all. Instead having such fake friendship, kindly utilize this place for providing knowledgeable information and gain valuable respect from it.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hyderabad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed