+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Friendship clubs in Hyderabad

Friendship clubs in Hyderabad

Hello guys,
    I am new to Hyderabad, I feel lonely I am interested in making new friends, so I want to know about friendship clubs in Hyderabad, can someone guide me by giving the details about this. Please reply me as soon as possible.

lee5566

hai pooja

[QUOTE=pooja_unique;186562]Hello guys,
    I am new to Hyderabad, I feel lonely I am interested in making new friends, so I want to know about friendship clubs in Hyderabad, can someone guide me by giving the details about this. Please reply me as soon as possible.[/QUOTE]

hai this is leeladhar from hyd do u like to friendship with me call me 9533635566 this is my number ok bye take care

Hai leeladhar, thanks for giving me your contact and I saw not many have replied me, I am happy that you have come forward to become my friends. I am still looking for few more friends so we can spend our free time by hanging out with groups, and have a lot of fun talking and also spending time with each other and I also would like to say one more thing I have not given my contact no. for a personl reason.
    And am still waiting for few more friends and your replies!!!!

hi

i am Interested in meeting new folks..
    Sri

Hi Pooja

[QUOTE=pooja_unique;213565]Hai leeladhar, thanks for giving me your contact and I saw not many have replied me, I am happy that you have come forward to become my friends. I am still looking for few more friends so we can spend our free time by hanging out with groups, and have a lot of fun talking and also spending time with each other and I also would like to say one more thing I have not given my contact no. for a personl reason.
    And am still waiting for few more friends and your replies!!!![/QUOTE]

Hi Pooja, I m interested in friendship ....You can reach me @ 9849150499....

Regards,
    Venkat

Friendship clubs in hyderabad

I am new to Hyderabad, I feel lonely I am interested in making new friends, so I want to know about friendship clubs in Hyderabad, can someone guide me by giving the details about this. Please reply me as soon as possible.[/QUOTE]

Hi Pooja,

Iam rishi as u asked friendship clubs in hyderabad, there are many of them but most of them are fake. my advise not to believe on those fake clubs.

If u require any thing further please feel free to call me 9885059766 we can be good friends

Red face hi pooja

Hi i know that this is an older post but my feeling are same as you .. i am alone staying in hyd... looking for good friends .. if interested please reach me through email dheer4dheer@gmail.com

Smile Hi Pooja, I m interested in friendship ....You can reach me @ 9703946418....

Hi Pooja, I m interested in friendship ....You can reach me @ 9703946418....

Smile Hi

Hi Leela this is Partha can we frds.I need frds.I too in Hyderabad

Smile Hi

Hi Pooja how ru? Tis is Partha frm Hyderabad Can we be frds.I am looking some frds .Here I am feeling alone.Plz reply

Hey Guys thanks a lot for all YOUR beloved relationship, whenever am free you guys will be busy and when you guys are busy am free!! so i couldn't reply and chat with all you guys.

Fin how you all are . which is your native?? why do you like this site and why do you log into this site?? may i know the Answer for it!!!!
    Last edited by pooja_unique; 02-20-2012 at 01:03 PM.

Dear Partha if you're feeling bore just log into this website and discuss on some great and interesting topics, so that i and some more friends here will take part in it and have good time..........

What Do you Say????????????????????????
    Last edited by pooja_unique; 02-20-2012 at 01:06 PM.

Hi

I know Dear Puja that ur busy but we can give little time to each other .By the way what do u do? Plz reply Dear

Hi

Yaa Dear Puja ur we can discuss any interesting topic.Where do u stay in Hyderabad?

haiii pooja

hai pooja m from hyderabad.if u r interested in friendsfip wid me revert my to this message..hope u'l reply..
    tc..
    honeymathru1@gmail.com
    Last edited by honeymathru1; 03-13-2012 at 01:18 PM. Reason: error

Thumbs up hello pooja this is dinesh cell no 9490189647 waiting for ur call my dear friend

hello pooja this is dinesh cell no 9490189647 waiting for ur call my dear friend.................

Hello Pooja,

I am also very new to Hyderabad. I made friends using the blow links. I wish you find the clubs in the link for making new friends.

http://www.lavaplace.com
    http://www.datingfunda.com

Thumbs up long liv frndship

hi pooja, dis z madhu hea i"m in search 4a girl 4 long live frndship n u can email me on reddy.sonu146@gmail.com

Lightbulb frng

hey ua 4m genpact kya? can i hav ua contact no or email id~! n i stay nea 2ua off habsiguda 9849764647

Hello Mr Karthikeyan,

Nice to see you here. As your feeling lonely i would like to be your friend and discuss in this forums. Well you have not given teh correct number. Please update the right phone number and let's talk about few things here.

REPLY.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hyderabad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed