+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Marriage through Arya Samaj Mandir

Hi,

What is process of doing marriage through arya samaj mandir?
    Is it legal?

Hi,

Step 1: Go to Arya Samaj Mandir and ask for details, fix schedule etc.

Step 2: Get married

Step 3: Register the marriage before the Registrar of marriages. Marriages performed at Arya Samaj Mandir are very legally valid, however registration is required for the authentic records and other legal compliances. There is no requirement of any court certificate

How much does it cost us for getting married in Arya Samaj Mandir?

Pls give me the cost details.

hai nani

why do you want to marry in Arya Samaj Mandir ?

you can visit your local Arya Samaj Mandir for the procedure.

Hi,

There is a another Place in Delhi (Near Gole Market) which is Vishwa Hindu Mahasabha mandir. They will take Rs. 6000 from you. (I Dont know why do they take this amount as they do not provide any reciept for this also). and then they need your ID and Residence Proofs (for both Boy and Girl) and affidavit from both of you that you are unmarried. And four wittness with their ID Proofs. You can give them the date on which you want to get married and they will perform the wedding as per the hindu tradition. They will issue you a marriage certificate and the certificate is Valid in India (as they say). One of my friend got married there and the total amount for all the things was Rs. 10,000 (Approx).

Hi, I am doing phd from a reputed institute in kanpur. I want to get married in arya samaj mandir. I have my pan card and college I-card and the man with whom I want to get married is a divorcee and has the court decree of divorce. He also has his lawyer's I-card and address proof. But we dont have any witness. We are basically from lucknow and would prefer to get married in lucknow. What should we do and in which mandir should we go?

[quote=dollmoon]How much does it cost us for getting married in Arya Samaj Mandir?

Pls give me the cost details.[/quote]
    Q1.)may i know what would be the total cost for a registered
    marriage(including even d lawyers fees,etc...)?
    Q2.)is any kind of home address verification is done during the
    registration process?javascript:void(0)

plz refer a message in INDIAN WEDDINGS>>MARRIAGE REGISTRATION BY aashish810 and if any question then ask me

do we have anyarya samaj mandir in orissa at bhubaneswar ?
    i ll like to know the details and procidure of this marrige.
    thank you and please help

need the adress and location for a arya samaj mandir at bhubaneswar , orissa and person to contact and other details if any. please.

> abhiranjan wrote:

> Hi,

Step 1: Go to Arya Samaj Mandir and ask for details, fix schedule etc.

Step 2: Get married

Step 3: Register the marriage before the Registrar of marriages. Marriages performed at Arya Samaj Mandir are very legally valid, however registration is required for the authentic records and other legal compliances. There is no requirement of any court certificate

hi,
    plz tell me which arya samaj mandir is valid or good.........

hi, me PRADEEP GAUTAM 22 yrs old want a marriage certificate. i am going to marry my love, ANGEETA KASHYAP 21 yrs old, in ARYA SAMAJ MANDIR. we can't live without each other. I was the student of B.Tech. from NOIDA. our parents doesn't allow for our marriage. so we have left our home. now a days i'm work as a supervision incharge in delhi on the basis of my undergraduate record. so we need a marriage certificate to approve my love marriage. Please help us, we are in great trouble. please help.........

sir, i love her too much and can't live her in trouble. Actually we have been between physical relationship and she is pregnant. I can not leave her alone. please try to understand, I so desperately need a marriage certificate. please help us.....For God help me.....please

> PRADEEP GAUTAM wrote:

> hi, me PRADEEP GAUTAM 22 yrs old want a marriage certificate. i am going to marry my love, ANGEETA KASHYAP 21 yrs old, in ARYA SAMAJ MANDIR. we can't live without each other. I was the student of B.Tech. from NOIDA. our parents doesn't allow for our marriage. so we have left our home. now a days i'm work as a supervision incharge in delhi on the basis of my undergraduate record. so we need a marriage certificate to approve my love marriage. Please help us, we are in great trouble. please help.........

@ Pradeep - Aap Arya samaj mandir me ja k shadi kr lo. Vahan se aap ko Arya samaj ka certificate mil jayega and us certificate k base pr Registrar k pass ja k Officially Marriage certificate mil jayega. Arya samaj se shadi krne kliye aap ko DOB proof, Residential proof, ID proof & 2 Witness ki jarurat padegi.

And yaar. BE k student ho aur thoda sa b precaution nahi rakh paye...Abhi se itna bada kaam kr diya., Yaar padhe likhe hone ka koi matlab nahi hai tumhara & us ladki ka b.(Sorry to say)

Sahi kaha saurabh,

Pehli baat to tumko itni akal nahi hai ki shaadi ke pehle kuch bhi karo to protection se karo...

Ab jao aur jaldi se shaadi karo aur zindgi bhar jab tumhara bachcha/bachchi tumse ye pooche ki papa mummy Mai aapki shaadi ke 3-4 month baad hi kaise paida ho gaya to sharam karte rehna humesha...

@ Shweta - he he he..............

> PRADEEP GAUTAM wrote:

> hi, me PRADEEP GAUTAM 22 yrs old want a marriage certificate. i am going to marry my love, ANGEETA KASHYAP 21 yrs old, in ARYA SAMAJ MANDIR. we can't live without each other. I was the student of B.Tech. from NOIDA. our parents doesn't allow for our marriage. so we have left our home. now a days i'm work as a supervision incharge in delhi on the basis of my undergraduate record. so we need a marriage certificate to approve my love marriage. Please help us, we are in great trouble. please help.........

:-S

contact me as soon as possible i can get u some professional help.

guys just wanted to ask if i can give my mobile no in here? :-S i am new to this forum 8-)

nice and helpful information....

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed