+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Top Institutes in Oracle Applications in Hyderabad

Hi,
    Can you tell me the top institutes in Oracle Applications in Hyderabad?

Thanks

Hi,

The best institute in Hyderabad is
    APPWORLD Institute
    MIGH # 214,2nd FLOOR,
    ABOVE ICICI BANK.
    ROAD NO1,KPHB COLONY, KUKATPALLY,
    HYDERABAD
    Ph: 040-66179887 Mobile: 9866249369

Hi ,

just check with Pathway

contact @ 040- 64600789

Best Trainer for oracle apps in hyderabad is Mr Prasad V. He is having 7+ years of realtime experience in oracle apps. He is giving training online and also conducts direct classes at Ameerpet. You can contact him on +91-9441235888

Unregistered

Thumbs up Oracle Apps

Hi You can check for Ora Train- Oracle apps institute in Panjagutta www.oratrain.com

Contact no: 994949 6688

[QUOTE=raghav;7814]Hi,
    Can you tell me the top institutes in Oracle Applications in Hyderabad?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

hi can you pls tell me which institute is better for Oracle Apps

hi can you pls tell me which institute is better for Oracle Apps

Hi Nar,

I can guide you giving the best institute for Oracle Applications but, before that i would like to know your from which place and in which place are you looking the institute?

Please be clear.

Worth Lesss

[QUOTE=oraapps7;161796]Best Trainer for oracle apps in hyderabad is Mr Prasad V. He is having 7+ years of realtime experience in oracle apps. He is giving training online and also conducts direct classes at Ameerpet. You can contact him on +91-9441235888[/QUOTE]

This is Praveen. I dont think it's a good one . I heard that you dont find lab faculity to guide you. You dont get notes from him.You dont find any real time things over here. One of my friend joined in this I feel that he is teaching isnot good you can say as up to mark. Check with some other institutes where you have lab faculity. Good Faculity is need i accept to you but remember that the faculity teaches you for 1hr and leaves when u sit in lab the troubles come into picture.Generally lab faculity are guys who are in search of job. So from them u can get tips and interview questions and openings going in your city.

Just check with your self that you wants to go with functinal or technical. If you want to be on technical side just go with I1(i think its not running now may be in couple of days he will restart the institute becoz of health issues he stopped),chandra reddy, Murli(gandam tech). Rest of them or junk for technical they will say before joining after completing course u can keep 3 years but with that stuff belive me you can even face interview. Even though you are technical you must know the basic setup.Evenry one says I teach better than others in surrounding locality. Just enquire people and check there notes. Dont try to contact them in institutes ok just catch them out side and ask them clearly how he teach and check there notes. Evenry one says apps is all navigation only. Who said that ..its all bullsXXt. In interview you will be asked the basic flows and basic/min setup. So guys becareful dont belive the faculity.

Regards
    praveen
    Last edited by appspraveen; 06-28-2012 at 02:33 PM.

traing faculty

[QUOTE=appspraveen;254629]This is Praveen. I dont think it's a good one . I heard that you dont find lab faculity to guide you. You dont get notes from him.You dont find any real time things over here. One of my friend joined in this I feel that he is teaching isnot good you can say as up to mark. Check with some other institutes where you have lab faculity. Good Faculity is need i accept to you but remember that the faculity teaches you for 1hr and leaves when u sit in lab the troubles come into picture.Generally lab faculity are guys who are in search of job. So from them u can get tips and interview questions and openings going in your city.

Just check with your self that you wants to go with functinal or technical. If you want to be on technical side just go with I1(i think its not running now may be in couple of days he will restart the institute becoz of health issues he stopped),chandra reddy, Murli(gandam tech). Rest of them or junk for technical they will say before joining after completing course u can keep 3 years but with that stuff belive me you can even face interview. Even though you are technical you must know the basic setup.Evenry one says I teach better than others in surrounding locality. Just enquire people and check there notes. Dont try to contact them in institutes ok just catch them out side and ask them clearly how he teach and check there notes. Evenry one says apps is all navigation only. Who said that ..its all bullsXXt. In interview you will be asked the basic flows and basic/min setup. So guys becareful dont belive the faculity.

Regards
    praveen[/QUOTE]

Hi praveen ,
    Im from mumbai and currently deciding to relocate to hyderabad for trainings so could you please tell me which faculty is good in hyderabad for oracle apps technical module

Hi Nadeem,
    This is one of the best institutes in Hyderabad to provide the most excellent training in the Technical Module of Oracle Apps.

Appworld
    Above ICICI Bank
    Mig Road No1
    K.P.H.B.Colony
    Kukatpally
    Hyderabad

Ph 9866249369

Before enrolling yourself in an institute for a particular course/training, try to know all the necessary information about it.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hyderabad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed