+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How To Drive A Car Step By Step In India

How To Drive A Car Step By Step In India

hey people

I wanted to learn how to drive a car by myself could someone help me with videos how to learn car step by step. I know I need someone next to me and teach me how to drive step by step. But before I ask someone I think itís better to learn something before I can get into the driving?
    Please share some videos with me?

Ya that's really true u need a well experienced person to help you and to guide you in driving a car.. to teach a step by step driving u require a person,,, sharing a link with you so that you can have an idea before learning how to drive a car...hope dis mite help you
    http://gimu.twbbs.org/events/614136/how-to-drive-a-car-step-by-step-in-india.html

Thumbs up

Hey friend, I am sorry I think it is impossible to drive a car only with the instructions given, it is not possible to learn car driving through a step by step instructions or through an email, for learning car driving you must have an instructor to direct you and the one who can teach you car driving physically present with you, itís not a book knowledge donít take risk just look for a good car driving instructor and start to drive a car in few days.

Before driving a car you need to learn about the car and its parts. See where the clutch, break and accelerator are placed. Check with the steering wheel and see how to handle it. Know about the hand break and gear, how and when to apply it. Even after knowing everything about car donít make the mistake of driving it alone so seek the help of person who is good in it and ask him to sit next to him. According to his advice start your driving slowly and never be in speed.

driving car in india

Hello, rgaikwad. By what you wrote, I understood that you want to drive car step by step in India. Be careful, as most roads and people arenít that smooth in many cities or towns. However, here is one link:
    ē http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOIaQ2rETxE
    Roads may be extremely congested in metros and thus, driving is somewhat difficult in India for beginners

If you want to drive a car then you should be first aware of gear changes to understand the acceleration of speed. At first trial be slow with the accelerator foot paddle. Maneuvering the car with the steering wheel will require major time of yours to help drive the car safely after all multiple challenges on the Indian road. For better understanding you can watch the video of car driving skills as mentioned in the link below:
    http://www.ehow.com/video_3234_drive-car-with.html

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Miscellaneous
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed