+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Best place to visit in june in india

Best place to visit in june in india

hi friends
    My wedding is fixed on June 7th so me and my wife planned to go for honey moon in India itself. But I need best place to visit in June I want to impress her by showing all wonderful places please suggest me the good place with all comfortable

Thumbs up

Hi
    Congratulations for your married life. I would like to list of the best few romantic places in India to visit.
    * Manali
    * Ooty
    * Taj Mahal
    * Goa
    * Ajanta- Ellora
    Happy Honeymoon!!!

Thumbs up Leh Ladakh Tourism

Hi.........................
    I think Leh Ladakh is the best place to visit in June in India..............
    The one of the coolest place in India. If you are planning your holiday trip for having the adventure and thrill in the regions of Leh and Ladak then this is the perfect place for you. You can enjoy Ladakh Monasteries, The historic monasteries, also known as gompas, are located in the hills and mountains. Buddhist monks and nuns live, study and practise their faith in these monasteries. The Buddhist art and architecture can well be experienced here. Adventure in Ladakh, The two of the world's most powerful mountain ranges - the Karakoram and the Great Himalayas - make Ladakh a much preferred adventure destination. The altitude in Ladakh ranges between 3505 m and 2750 m. Ladakh Fairs-Festivals, Ladakh actually comes alive during festivals. If you are passionate about culture, the festive season is the best time to plan your trip and come to Ladakh. A number of cultural shows, exhibitions and rituals are a part of these Buddhist festivals........ for more information visit......................
    http://thelehladakh.com/

Unregistered

goa

[QUOTE=iamtheman;187341]hi friends
    My wedding is fixed on June 7th so me and my wife planned to go for honey moon in India itself. But I need best place to visit in June I want to impress her by showing all wonderful places please suggest me the good place with all comfortable[/QUOTE]
    Go Goa my friend i think the best place in india for honeymoon

Mahabaleshwar

Mahabaleshwar is famous for its natural beauty and pleasant environment. Its rainy days are best time to be visited.

Congratulations for your married life.

Kerala is the best place for honeymoon, specially in June... See the special package for honeymoon at HungryBags.com
    Last edited by anjaliverma; 06-08-2011 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Spell Mistake

nissign above

My wedding is fixed on June 7th so me and my wife planned to go for honey moon in India itself. But I need best place to visit in June I want to impress her by showing all wonderful places please suggest me the good place with all comfortable[/QUOTE]

Hey You either go to Kashmir or Leh ladakh these are awesome places to visit for couples. As you sais you are planning for the honeymoon, i believe you will be looking for the places where you can get some more privacy or you can spend some more time with eachother without the hassle of tooo much crowd.... On these places you will not only enjoy the nature/weather but also you will surely feel soulful and refreshing. Just check out the any good honeymoon package for this trip on yatra.com.... Best of luck!!!!

Smile Lavasa in June

Hey there, one of the nicest places I've been to this month is Lavasa. It's a pretty place that will make you feel you're actually in some super-romantic place like Venice. You can stay in some lovely hotels like Waterfront Shaw or Ekaant. You can go boating or head to the spa at Dasvino. My husband and I tried it last weekend we really loved it. Probably, we'll go once more with the children too. Hopefully, you will enjoy it as well Have a great time!

Why not you consider Kerela, the beauty of Kerela in June month is too much eye-catching

Cool Best place to visit in june in india

Manali is best for the honeymoon.........

The best place to visit in June are jammu & Kashmir,kullu-manali,Goa,mount abu.These all are the beautiful & coolest places of India.you can go among these onefor your honeymoon.It depends on you.You can choose one or more from your choice.

Hi all,

This is for all newly married couples who are planning for a pleasant honeymoon trip…

I would like to share some of the best destinations and their specialties in India to make the honeymoon, the most memorable one:

In South:

Ooty – botanical gardens, Dodabetta Peak, Toda Huts, Wenlock Downs, etc.
    Kerala – Enjoy the backwaters, hill stations, tea gardens, historic monuments, etc. Munnar, Thekkady, Allepey are some of the honeymoon destinations in and around Kerala.
    Kodaikanal - Bear Shola Falls, Fairy Falls, Green Valley View, Pillar Rocks and more.

In the North: Shimla, Nainital, Kashmir, Dehradun, Kullu, Manali – all are hill stations and you can experience the picturesque view of the mountains.

In East: Darjeeling – hill station with many of the delightful delicacies

In West: Kandla, Goa and Mahabaleshwar – adventurous resorts, pilgrimages and more

Smile Best place to visit in june in india

Hi...friend,
    In my opinion,i will recomend north india(himachal pardesh and uttrakhand). i was in himachal 3 days back and the weather is so cool that people are wearing woolens.And the kashmir is an awesome option ......... around srinagar... and then Leh/Ladakh ........ perfect for this time of the year.... make a trip and enjoy...

congratulation for marriage. if you are going for Honeymoon if prefer "Hill stations" . Hill station is the best place for enjoy . it is a very clam place also three is no any traffic or high sounds. your wife will must like this.

Smile Places to visit in India

India is really one of the best place for visit, places in the month of June like Shimla, manali, himachal, Kerala, mussoorie and more.

Smile Best places to visit in India

hi........
    kerala, himachal is best.

Hey all,

I would like to add some best places along with their famous destination spots here..

Ladakh- the Moon land
    Kerala- God’s own Country
    Goa- God’s heaven on Earth
    Rajasthan- The Land of Royals
    Kashmir- The Paradise on Earth

Hampi
    Goa - Old Goa, Dudhsagar Falls, Anjuna Market
    Shimla - Kalka – Shimla Railway, Kinnaur, Jakhu Temple
    Leh - Tibetan Market, Phyang Monastery, Leh Royal Palace

Gangtok - Deer Park, Phurchachu Hot Springs, Nathula Pass
    Coorg - Omkareshwara Temple, Brahmagiri Hill, Iruppu Falls
    Manali - Manikaran Gurudwara, Hadimba Devi Mandir, River Beas

Udaipur - Jain Temple – Ranakpur, Shilpgram, City Palace of Udaipur
    Mahabaleshwar - Venna Lake, Wilson Point (Sunrise Point), Mahabaleshwar Temple
    Munnar - Rajamalai (Eravikulam) National Park, Tea Gardens, Kolukkumalai Tea Estate

Jaipur - Amber (Amer) Fort and Palace, Jantar Mantar – Jaipur, Palace of Wind (Hawa Mahal)
    Bangalore - ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna-Chandra Temple, Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Bannerghatta National Park

Have an enjoyable holiday trip!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in India Travel
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed